1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2021 AWD Premium Mica Blue
14 Posts

·
Update your profile and enter your Vehicle Details
24 Posts
Indeed the Mazda CX-30 is a beautiful and elegant looking car.
Personally I like the above color but my spouse she preferred it in white color for safety rationale and so ultimately we bought one in white. Still looks great in white though. :)

I see that the above model is the variant which headlight and taillight are those with Mazda "Signature Led".

I wish these items as aftermarket items are widely available soon so that I can change to those.

·
Registered
Enter your CX30 year, model and engine.
8 Posts
事实上,马自达 CX-30 是一款外观漂亮优雅的汽车。
我个人喜欢上面的颜色,但我的配偶为了安全起见,她更喜欢白色,所以最终我们买了一个白色的。不过穿白色还是挺好看的。:)

我看到上面的模型是前灯和尾灯是马自达“Signature Led”的变体。

我希望这些物品作为售后市场物品很快就能广泛使用,以便我可以更换这些物品。
我也非常喜欢白色!!
(I also like white very much! !)

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
@FG Design - Welcome to the forum.

We are an English language forum so please try and post in English. Use Google Translate and paste the English text into your reply.

If you are just thanking someone for their comment it may be easier for you to just click on the Like button at the bottom of their post.

I hope this helps you!

Reactions: FG Design

·
Registered
G25 Touring - 2020 - Soul Red Crystal Metallic
114 Posts
Indeed the Mazda CX-30 is a beautiful and elegant looking car.
Personally I like the above color but my spouse she preferred it in white color for safety rationale and so ultimately we bought one in white. Still looks great in white though. :)

I see that the above model is the variant which headlight and taillight are those with Mazda "Signature Led".

I wish these items as aftermarket items are widely available soon so that I can change to those.
My last car was bright orange, like a bath rubber duck. People still drove like I was camouflaged.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.