Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 GT Sport in Soul Crystal Red
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, last month I picked up my shiny new 2021 CX-30 GT Sport from Mazda in Oxford. Have added the silver roof rails and will be looking into getting more bits added soon - door scuff guards and interior lighting improvements most likely! Have a guy booked to come and apply a ceramic coating next week - need to keep that beautiful soul red crystal as good as it can be!

My first Mazda and having a great time so far!

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

I've enjoyed every mile in my CX-30 - it's been great. Today I drove past Oxford twice in a 240 mile round trip that returned over 45mpg - and I wasn't hanging around. Looking to ceramic coat mine too, just as soon as I can get her to my detailer of choice.

I've dropped you a private message with some introductory guidelines to the forum. I hope they help you get started with getting around.

Martin (Administrator)

Reactions: greepaul

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
752 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Mazda. Great idea to get it ceramic coated. Have my CX30 done every 6 months. Over a year old now and looks like it just rolled out of the showroom. Happy motoring from Thailand.

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
562 Posts
Hello Oxford from Texas. Your car is beautiful. OT but we enjoy watching a few shows on BBC America that are set in Oxford. I don't know for sure if they film there but enjoy them all the same.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
May I ask how much it cost you?
Had a mobile detailer come out to my place. A two man team worked on the vehicle from 830am until 130pm. In that time they did a two pass machine polish (which genuinely improved the Mazda factory paint job and blasted away two little chips I had picked up!) then they applied the ceramic coating. Whilst it dried and cured they gave a full interior valet which included mats and leather seats shampooing. They finished with a tyre dressing that is semi permanent. It just looks fantastic and had so many compliments from people.

The company is M1 Detailing in Oxfordshire. They charged me £350 all in. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello Oxford from Texas. Your car is beautiful. OT but we enjoy watching a few shows on BBC America that are set in Oxford. I don't know for sure if they film there but enjoy them all the same.
Hello Texas, this is Oxford receiving loud and clear! You know, we get film crews from all over spending time in the city. Probably the most famous TV show to feature us is Inspector Morse - a police drama from the 80s and 90s. At the moment we have Tom Hanks in town filming a WW2 movie at a local disused airfield. Never bumped into anyone famous yet!

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Reactions: greepaul
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.