Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium (Polymetal Gray)
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my 2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium and there are NO BUTTONS on the mirror for homelink?????? Do I have Homelink? I would hope so on this trim and package!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2021 CX30 Premium Turbo
20 Posts
Home link is not standard. Mazda dealer sells the mirror with homelink and dimming functions but be prepared for the cost. The premium has dimming so all you are adding is the homelink. Hundreds for a garage button is hard to justify.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! I guess I'm good with it. This thing has ALL THE OTHER GOODIES THOUGH! OMG it's QUIET and fast. Amazing engineering by Mazda.

·
Premium Member
2021 Mazda CX-30 AWD Turbo Premiun, Soul Red
79 Posts
I can confirm that if you already have the auto-dim mirror, all you need to get for the Homelink is the new mirror that has auto-dim and Homelink capability.
It is plug and play, fairly easy install but as others stated expensive. I paid $250 from Mazda for my new mirror.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can confirm that if you already have the auto-dim mirror, all you need to get for the Homelink is the new mirror that has auto-dim and Homelink capability.
It is plug and play, fairly easy install but as others stated expensive. I paid $250 from Mazda for my new mirror.
Thank you very much for this information. It does sort of astonish me that Mazda doesn't include Homelink in the Turbo Premium package. You'd think at this trim level....... The only other thing I'm disappointed about are the sounds the doors make when closing, at least on mine. It doesn't sound really solid and there is some reverberation like you'd find in a cheaper car. The interior quality, however, is actually quite AMAZING and I'd consider it better than my neighbor's NEW BMW (can't remember the model, but same size/purpose as our CX-30s).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Home link is not standard. Mazda dealer sells the mirror with homelink and dimming functions but be prepared for the cost. The premium has dimming so all you are adding is the homelink. Hundreds for a garage button is hard to justify.
So I just bought a 2021 Premium and the rear view mirror is not auto-dimming. I guess it is not standard on this trim level?

·
Registered
1 Posts
That’s crazy to have to pay for a mirror for home link system. I am learning about all my features on my CX-30 Premium AWD and I was trying to find the buttons for the garage door opener and it doesn’t come with it. That’s crazy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts