Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Preferred
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to find this information in the manual, but the page listed in the index did not have any wiper info.
I want to know the procedure to move the wipers so they can be changed or cleaned.

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
300 Posts

Same procedure for the cx30
Thanks! Never would have figured that out on my own... Think I will practice it a few times, but that could be tough to remember when we have an ice storm. Wonder what other 'secret combo' things this car has? Might need to start a notepad with stuff like this.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30 GT Sport Tech eSkyactive G Auto
23 Posts
Thanks! Never would have figured that out on my own... Think I will practice it a few times, but that could be tough to remember when we have an ice storm. Wonder what other 'secret combo' things this car has? Might need to start a notepad with stuff like this.
Probably a 007 style ejector seat activates if we hit the wrong combo 🤣

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Premium. Soul Red
52 Posts
What a PIA. on a VW, shut the ignition off, use the mist mode and the wipers park upright, ready for you to pull them away. Mazda has too many "push this twice, that once, the other a magical number of times" and then the park at the top. Why so difficult?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.