Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

Would you get another CX 30?

• Absolutely

• See what's on the market at that time.

• Need something bigger but want another Mazda

• Leave the brand for something else.

Results are only viewable after voting.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
CX-30 AWD, 2000 Millenia & 2006 Mazda3
18 Posts
About 1,010 miles in 6 weeks. What comes to mind is that the driver's seat of my Premium is extremely uncomfortable - I'm sitting here contemplating what I'm going to do about it. Otherwise, it's a pretty nice car. It could use more horsepower, but it's not a deal breaker.

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
About 1,010 miles in 6 weeks. What comes to mind is that the driver's seat of my Premium is extremely uncomfortable - I'm sitting here contemplating what I'm going to do about it. Otherwise, it's a pretty nice car. It could use more horsepower, but it's not a deal breaker.
i have a slight build of a bodybuider so i find the bottom part of the seat slightly narrow with my big quads but its not a deal breaker and the HP is a big upgrade for me from what i came from which was a nissan rouge sport with the crappy cvt simulating a regular automaic jerkey as F***K with the "fake shift points" it was a terrible vehicle as it was cheaply made mechanical wise and trying to pass with it forget it lol the two lane highways here you would die and go head on with a transport lol.. the CX-30 tho atleaset now i have confidence in its passing ability and i think if mazda took the new mazda 3 turbo engine and threw it into the cx-30 it would really rock even more :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
4500 klms and no problems so far , love the radar cruise control so handy when traveling up and down local highway where speed varies from 110 klm to 50 klm through towns , my only complaint and it’s a small one is that sunglasses holder is way to small but I use it to store cards small cash . The car is a joy to drive and glad I went the top trim for a change as hopefully this is the last car I buy

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
20 Posts
Just 3 weeks old and 700km. Just had it ceramic coated. Love the car, only gripe I have is I can't permanently turn off the istop and have a creak in the steering column which I will bring to the dealer next week to fix.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Huh
Just 3 weeks old and 700km. Just had it ceramic coated. Love the car, only gripe I have is I can't permanently turn off the istop and have a creak in the steering column which I will bring to the dealer next week to fix. View attachment 693
Huh intresing.. I see you guys in your market have sonar sensor's on the front too .. here on Canada we have them just on the back and a radar only sensor in the emblem and camera as part of the I sense safety features. Wonder if yours is any better with the sonar sensor's on the front too .. must help with parking as it's only helps on mine for backing out of somewhere.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
20 Posts
Huh

Huh intresing.. I see you guys in your market have sonar sensor's on the front too .. here on Canada we have them just on the back and a radar only sensor in the emblem and camera as part of the I sense safety features. Wonder if yours is any better with the sonar sensor's on the front too .. must help with parking as it's only helps on mine for backing out of somewhere.
Definitely helps in front in parking. I can turn the front camera on anytime I want as long as I am in drive. If I am going slow on a bad dirt road I can navigate the ruts more easily with it on.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Definitely helps in front in parking. I can turn the front camera on anytime I want as long as I am in drive. If I am going slow on a bad dirt road I can navigate the ruts more easily with it on.
I really wish that mine had the sonar on the front as well with 360 camera but sadly it isn't available even on the top of the line trim level that I have here in Canada.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts