Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many miles are on your CX-30 so far?
Include a picture of the mileage count, along with a report of what the experience has been like. It can include positives, negatives, servicing, maintenance, issues, and so on.

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
437 Posts
13,450 km and iv had mine since February this year and it's going to have winter tires put on this Thursday along with the service #2 on the maintenance schedule and for the most part things have been good other then getting a new steering wheel and radar sensor put in under warranty and plus a new rim.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 Soul Red Select AWD
102 Posts
Purchased my CX-30 3/6/2020. As of this moment she is at 10,620 miles. Averaging 31mpg with the 2.5 / AWD. Mostly city driving... Has been a perfect car in every way possible. Have not had any problems or rattles etc. Did my second oil change at 10,099 Mi. 3 very very small paint chips... Normal people would not even notice. Just installed a clear bra 2 weeks ago. The Soul Red Crystal Metallic is holding up well. I wash the car once a week and wax it every couple months.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
401 Posts
just turned 3250 miles (uk) had the car since january, my wife is the main driver , since lockdown she has been working from home so its an expensive orniment on the drive at the moment. we put our all into this car as it may be our last new car before retirement.... good job as we both love everything about the cx30, can't fault it.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 GS AWD, LP, Soul Red
12 Posts
13,450 km and iv had mine since February this year and it's going to have winter tires put on this Thursday along with the service #2 on the maintenance schedule and for the most part things have been good other then getting a new steering wheel and radar sensor put in under warranty and plus a new rim.
What happened to your rim??

·
Registered
437 Posts
What happened to your rim??
Paint lifted.. started out as a sort of bubble in the paint lift the layers of paint just floating as you I could feel it which i showed the dealership before it totally lifted and by that point the warranty claim had already been approved.

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
204 Posts
Almost 10K since late Feb. Had issues with the shitty plastic gauge cluster and clunky tranny. Yes there are rattles and one shaky driver's side mirror. But....overall the car has been fine. About what I'd expect from any new quality car manufacturer in 2020. I'm not sure what kind of experience people have had with new cars but I've only always had Honda and Toyota new cars and I've had very good experiences with both companies. The CX-30 has been more or less on par with those companies, minus some minor nuisances.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 GS AWD, LP, Soul Red
12 Posts
Paint lifted.. started out as a sort of bubble in the paint lift the layers of paint just floating as you I could feel it which i showed the dealership before it totally lifted and by that point the warranty claim had already been approved.
View attachment 1105
Did you drive with the rims in the winter? I'm planning on using the original rims as my winter rims

·
Registered
CX-30 GT - 2.5 L AWD
187 Posts
17 000 km here. I installed Michelin X-ice on my stock rims, just a personal preference. Nice looking rims, nice looking car....just could not get myself to fit steel rims

·
Registered
2020 AWD Select Machine Gray Metallic Mobil 1 0w20
167 Posts
Purchased 03/2020. 10,400 miles.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30 AWD GSL Polymetal Grey
9 Posts
1400 km, free Michelin x-ice on stock rims as part of my deal. Thanks to Mazda spinelli they are awesome.

Fun fact, when I took delivery in October my winter tires were already fitted. I never used my OEM tires yet!

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 White Premium AWD
17 Posts
4,775 miles here. Sadly i got a rock chip in my windshield the other day. Other than that no issues!

·
Registered
437 Posts
13,700 KM and took delivery on February 27th,2020 and its been once of my most favorite vehicles so far and for the winter I fitteded mine with Toyo observe GSI-5 winter tires on black steel wheels tp preserve the finish on the OEM ones as where i am in canada we get lots of snow and the city uses salt on the roads like crazy. got our first snow storm last night too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
OK...Left dealership 07/31 or 31/07, depending... <G>. Premium trim. Ninety percent non-urban driving, averaging 31.5 mpg over 3300 miles. From the moment I approach the car to enter and back out of the garage, my "likes" are keyless entry and drive, superb backup camera and tilt-down side mirrors, backup warnings if rear cross traffic. On the road, going forward: TORQUE VECTORING, visibility, lane departure/keeping (subtle...not a nanny over my shoulder), linear braking, quiet interior, luxe materials where they count (cheap plastics out of sight (sun glass holder). Getting used to non-turbo engine after 17 years of a V-60 turbo Saab...I like it. It's enough "oomph" for my driving here in North Carolina. Best feature after dark: adaptive headlights! Love the non-touch screen as voice commands (Android here) work reasonably quickly with Tune-In, Tidal, Nav, Pocket Cast et. al. Will only get better with Android updates? Also, like the Mazda nav for real time mapping. Purely aesthetic...love the body sculpting...My wife's a visual artist and marvels at the reflections....Thank you, stylists!

Would change position of blind spot monitor light from outside of mirror to plastic cowling closest to driver. Would pay extra for auto tilt-up steering wheel when exiting after engine turn-off to aid exit and entrance. Maybe a more configurable main display. Would it kill Mazda to put a seat back pocket on driver's seat? Windshield/screen seems a bit foggy, going into the sun even when I've compulsively cleaned it. Also, a fair bit of optical distortion at top of windshield. Weird.

Yup, I like the ride.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts