Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am shopping for a new vehicle right now and the CX-30 is on the top of my list. With the way the new car market is at the current moment in the U.S., I am struggling to find information about how much I should pay for one. The specification at my local Mazda dealership is a select package car with AWD, MSRP is $27,120 with machine grey metallic paint. The salesmen said he "is willing to sell me the car at $300 above invoice", which would equate to $26,533. Is this a reasonable price to pay given the MSRP? What have you folks paid for your CX-30's, I'm specifically interested in people who purchased in this COVID market we are in right now, thanks for reading.

-Ryan

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Select AWD (red/black)
23 Posts
I've got "Select" AWD (Red Metallic) for 27k exact about a month and a half ago (Northern New Jersey). After some research/talking around it felt like pretty reasonable price - especially for the rare color.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That seems like a good price. At the time of my purchase in NY, dealerships weren't willing to budge on MSRP at all, claiming the microchip shortage, Covid, etc., has increase demand for vehicles. Maybe I could have negotiated with the dealer for hours, but I ended up going through Costco Auto program, and their agreed discount price is about 1k off MSRP, so that was easy enough win that we took it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My Mazda CX30 top of the range centenarian edition was 1.2m baht. (35957 US$)
in Washington (state) I struggled to find any in stock. None of the dealers had ANY CX30’s on their lots. I finally purchased a premium plus for ~$35,500. Full msrp plus $1,100 destination fee. No dealers were willing to negotiate on price. I’ve never even seen or driven one. And I’ve been waiting two weeks now for it to arrive. That’s how tight the market is. I figured if I was ever going to get one that’s the risk I had to take.
Hope I like it because that’s an expensive gamble.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts