Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 mazda cx-30 2.5 S
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't washed mine in almost 3 months but i have vacation next week so im gonna wash it. I put it off for too long lol. On the other hand, it's not very dirty since i mostly just drive it to work 2 miles away and the last storm we had gave it a pretty good wash:).

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 AWD, Carbon Edition (CE)
234 Posts
I decided to be lazy with my CX-30 in my older age & had a high-grade ceramic coat applied to the paint/plastics/etc. for easy washing (& added much-needed paint/clearcoat protection for southern AZ sun & such). I just use a bit of pressurized water & everything effortlessly washes/rolls off the vehicle & then I can just dry it quickly with a chamois-type cloth. The last time that I did it was last week, after my first 6-month service at Mazda. On a side-note, a dirty crossover/SUV looks more natural/acceptable (IMO) for some reason than a dirty car, so that's a plus between washings. :p

Reactions: Rascey

·
Registered
2021 mazda cx-30 2.5 S
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Same i wash mine by hand. The dealerships washed it for free last time i was in for an oil change. But i don't trust the monkeys at the car wash, I even bought a pressure washer and water broom to get the salt off in the winter from underneath the vehicle.

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
298 Posts
I have Simoniz GlassCoat. So, really looks good without washing very often. But when it gets a bit too grungy, I high pressure rinse first. In winter I use car wash. Pressure soap. Rinse again and then spray with spot free rinse. Never use the brush! Summer - after blasting a first rinse I’ve been doing a 2 bucket wash/rinse using this and then pressure rinse and wipe dry
Plant Liquid Bottle cap Fluid Automotive cleaning

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,436 Posts
not very often 😲

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 Soul Red Select AWD
167 Posts
I take mine to a touchless car wash weekly... and every few months a hand wash and wax. In the Winter with the Salt, sometimes I wash it twice a week, especially the under carriage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts