Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 cx30 premium turbo
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 3rd CX30 in 4months. Note a bad thing so bear with me. I traded in my Mini Cooper S in on a new 2021 FWD Select model and dealer gave a 3 day return or upgrade option so I considered a premium but did not want the cylinder deactivation so I settled for a Preferred. 3 months later I test drove a Turbo, Dealer gave me what I paid for the Preferred and needless to say I now Have a Premium Turbo. I now have the power and options I need for now. So far, so good.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda 3 Premium Hatch polymetal gray over red/blk
273 Posts
This is my 3rd CX30 in 4months. Note a bad thing so bear with me. I traded in my Mini Cooper S in on a new 2021 FWD Select model and dealer gave a 3 day return or upgrade option so I considered a premium but did not want the cylinder deactivation so I settled for a Preferred. 3 months later I test drove a Turbo, Dealer gave me what I paid for the Preferred and needless to say I now Have a Premium Turbo. I now have the power and options I need for now. So far, so good.
Hello from Choctaw. I drive a '20 3 Premium but was thinking of upgrading to a 3 or 30 turbo. Can't imagine making a deal on the trim and color I like now , with inventory so tight. There are were a couple of 30 Turbos in Tulsa last I checked. Did you use Bob Moore?

·
Registered
2021 cx30 premium turbo
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Howdy from 🇨🇦
Same colour for all three….?
I kept it white on all 3. That way knowbody would know I couldn't make up my mind but me. Of course, now everyone reading this post will know. I'm not very good at this.
Hello from Choctaw. I drive a '20 3 Premium but was thinking of upgrading to a 3 or 30 turbo. Can't imagine making a deal on the trim and color I like now , with inventory so tight. There are were a couple of 30 Turbos in Tulsa last I checked. Did you use Bob Moore?
[/QUOTE
Bob moore had a silver Turbo but they were $2k higher than Nelson in Tulsa. I bought my last 2 at Nelson in Norman but all they had when I decided on a turbo was a premium plus and would not budge off msrp.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
Welcome to CX30Talk

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.
For reference, here are our Forum Rules

The main areas of the forum are shown here with a short explanation of how they are used:
There are many other forums all of which can be seen by clicking on the Forums icon to the left of your Avatar.
If you want the latest posts on the forum, click on the New icon to the left of the Forums icon.
Look across the banner at the top and you'll see three vertical dots on the right. Click there for fast access to the forum sections

Above all - enjoy yourself.

Martin (Administrator)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.