Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Friends,

I picked up my 2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium on Saturday. I’ve really been struggling with the HUD. I feel like I’m an average height, 5’11”, and I keep the seat in a normalish position, but no matter what I change in the HUD settings I cannot get an overly clear picture.

some adjustments are better than others, but nothing is really clear and it’s awfully distracting while driving to see the blurriness.

not sure if i just sit wierd, but if I move to some extreme positions it becomes legible, like extremely close to the wheel, or very far off to one side.

Worth noting, the adjustments seem insane, at a height of 0, 1/2 the display is higher than the cut off for me, so any of the + adjustments just push the hud more out of view to the point where at +15 I can’t even see the HUD.

does this sound normal to you guys?

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Turbo Premium
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No issues here, that does not sound normal. Any change that there is something over the projector....maybe something like a screen protector that was not removed during your PDI?
Nothing that I can see, I did read to be very careful with cleaning the HUD, so I did clean it with a microfiber earlier, but didn't notice a change.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.