Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'20 CX-30 AWD, 2000 Millenia & 2006 Mazda3
87 Posts
Out of curiosity, how much drag do those bikes create? Does the car drive much differently? Is it something like the difference in pulling a trailer and not pulling a trailer?

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Out of curiosity, how much drag do those bikes create? Does the car drive much differently? Is it something like the difference in pulling a trailer and not pulling a trailer?
Well, you do not feel the load but the visibility is affected a bit and the camera still works unless you have the full package with the parking assistance.

·
Registered
20 CX-30 GT DCBlue w/Gyeon Syncro Ceramic Coat + PPF
25 Posts
Anyone have experience with a bike rack and the full safety spec (GT or Premium model)? Backup sensors are whatever but what about blind spot monitoring and such while driving?

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Anyone have experience with a bike rack and the full safety spec (GT or Premium model)? Backup sensors are whatever but what about blind spot monitoring and such while driving?
I have a GS and I have test drive my bike rack yesturday with two bikes and it was find. The backup camera still work but you should stop when you reach the yellow line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts