Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
396 Posts
Ah iv been. Through one winter with mine already.. and honestly it wasn't a big deal at all .. the heated wipers make a huge difference... Had a Nissan Qashqai before and iv had to drive through several snow storms on and off the highway and the wipers wher constantly icing up rendering them useless. Cx 30 is way better in the winter as I no longer have this issue.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah iv been. Through one winter with mine already.. and honestly it wasn't a big deal at all .. the heated wipers make a huge difference... Had a Nissan Qashqai before and iv had to drive through several snow storms on and off the highway and the wipers wher constantly icing up rendering them useless. Cx 30 is way better in the winter as I no longer have this issue.
Yes but the heated wipers is only available on the GT. For those who do not have it, I think I will appreciate this mask with my GS. I will experience it and let you know later on this year. Thanks for your comment.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Yes but the heated wipers is only available on the GT. For those who do not have it, I think I will appreciate this mask with my GS. I will experience it and let you know later on this year. Thanks for your comment.
The only thing I would be worried about with that is dirt and grime on the paint surface and it scratching into the clear coat etc as in the winter time with road salt and sand .. anything the rubs against the paint work will cause maring and scratching.. that is if you care about the paint work looks and longevity.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 GS 2020
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You are right. The plastic hooks that I use are covered with shrinkable tubing offering a soft surface to avoid scratches on the black plastic garniture. Also, my two front door posts are covered with a transparent plastic film to protect the paint. Finally, I will keep alert for any damages caused by this mask.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GS AWD Crystal Blue Mica
52 Posts
I don't believe the GS version in Canada has heated wipers.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
410 Posts
I don't believe the GS version in Canada has heated wipers.
that's correct. My previous vehicle had the wires in the windshield at the lower part of the windshield which was a good feature and sorry to loose it. However, most of the time my vehicle is in my garage, so hopefully it won't cause much of a problem on my new vehicle.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I'm excited to say the least to drive mine in a winter storm in northern Canada with the Michelin ice x 3 winter tires I bought on winter rims from the dealership 🙂 AWD system is pretty impressive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts