Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, last night I met a gentlemen who lives by me and works as a handyman. He had placed an ad for the exact same garage door opener I just installed last month, brand new in the box, for almost $100 off what mine cost me. (I needed another for my Son-in-law's new place.)

The weird thing is, as he carried the opener around to put it in the back of my CX-30, he said "Whoa! I guess I should have asked for more money, seeing what you're driving!"
"What?" I asked, "why would that be?"
"Well, that's an Alfa-Romero, isn't it? It's gorgeous!"
"No" I answered, "It's not an Alfa..."
"Then what?" "Audi, Lexus?"
"No, a Mazda."

Stood there with his mouth open...

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
698 Posts
So, last night I met a gentlemen who lives by me and works as a handyman. He had placed an ad for the exact same garage door opener I just installed last month, brand new in the box, for almost $100 off what mine cost me. (I needed another for my Son-in-law's new place.)

The weird thing is, as he carried the opener around to put it in the back of my CX-30, he said "Whoa! I guess I should have asked for more money, seeing what you're driving!"
"What?" I asked, "why would that be?"
"Well, that's an Alfa-Romero, isn't it? It's gorgeous!"
"No" I answered, "It's not an Alfa..."
"Then what?" "Audi, Lexus?"
"No, a Mazda."

Stood there with his mouth open...
I absolutely love your true story and what happened ☺ iv gotten something similar expect I took a die hard BMW fan sit inside my CX 30 and said Woah this a Mercedes ? as I had my hand casually covering the middle of th steering wheel.. to which I went no and uncovered it and he went ... HOLEY S***t this is a Mazda ?? Look at the dash board and the leather and stitching..I like this better then my BMW .. and wow it's rides really nice and transmission.. is this a CVT in it ... Nope haha .

1 - 2 of 2 Posts