Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, new to the forum but ive had 6 mazdas since 2009, my previous Mazda was a sport 2018 model. I cannot seem to find any speed camera settings on my CX30 and i thought if you pressed the INFO button on the steering wheel, the centre speedo display on the dash changed but mine doesnt ? im unsure if this or these questions have been posted as i only picked the car up on Friday afternoon

cheers

matt

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
366 Posts
You will need to update the firmware.
Take a look at this thread. ..simple to do takes 10 minutes 😇👍😎 by

·
Registered
366 Posts
The info button changes mpg displayed.. to change the display from dial to digital take a look in the settings menu..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You will need to update the firmware.
Take a look at this thread. ..simple to do takes 10 minutes 😇👍😎 by

Id attempt it but im no way tech minded lol !! id possibly end up doing something wrong lol but its driving me mad not having this :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The info button changes mpg displayed.. to change the display from dial to digital take a look in the settings menu..
Just had a look, in settings it just says displays MPG like you said, was led to believe you could change the look of the dial ?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Just had a look, in settings it just says displays MPG like you said, was led to believe you could change the look of the dial ?
Have a look in the main settings menu in main screen... It will give you 2 types of display.👍

1 - 6 of 6 Posts