Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, i have an SE L LUX and i was led to believe if i pressed the info button on the steering wheel i could toggle through the centre dash display, changing the speedo to a digital readout. My dealership has said this is not available in my spec but my question is why put the button there and mark it up as INFO for it to not do anything ?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
471 Posts
did you try it? The whole centre section is digital other than the silver ring. But models could be equipped different from country to country, but thought this feature was standard on all models around the world, but I could be wrong. Other members from the UK might be able to confirm this for you.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
220 Posts
Hi all, i have an SE L LUX and i was led to believe if i pressed the info button on the steering wheel i could toggle through the centre dash display, changing the speedo to a digital readout. My dealership has said this is not available in my spec but my question is why put the button there and mark it up as INFO for it to not do anything ?
May you please show us a picture of your dash display with the car on?❤❤

·
Registered
23 Posts
My reaction would be that the dealer is wrong. The switch should cycle through these screens;

Which screen do you get? Note the top right screen where holding the info switch resets the mpg.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
did you try it? The whole centre section is digital other than the silver ring. But models could be equipped different from country to country, but thought this feature was standard on all models around the world, but I could be wrong. Other members from the UK might be able to confirm this for you.

View attachment 1061
Hi, yes ive tried pressing the button, can feel the click of it but nothing on the dash changes

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
220 Posts
Hi, yes ive tried pressing the button, can feel the click of it but nothing on the dash changes
Can you post a picture? & You can change it in the settings not your infotainment system as well if the info button doesn't work.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
401 Posts
Have you looked in the infotainment menus.. to double check the display settings.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
401 Posts
Dealer knowledge of the cars they sell is appalling.. we test drove the MX30 yestrday
..they told us no heads up display. No sat nav and the car has not been tax so need trade plates.. it's an electric car . So no tax needed and it had sat nav and head's up display.. so always check the www for details / specifications first..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dealer knowledge of the cars they sell is appalling.. we test drove the MX30 yestrday
..they told us no heads up display. No sat nav and the car has not been tax so need trade plates.. it's an electric car . So no tax needed and it had sat nav and head's up display.. so always check the www for details / specifications first..
had an invite to look at the MX30 funny about the tax lol !!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
check this

·
Registered
471 Posts
if still not working, trying the factory reset features on various sections might solve the problem.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts