Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
GT Sport, Deep Crystal Blue
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question with regards the info button on the steering wheel. Each time that you press it it cycles through the different screens and changes what you see in the middle display. What I have noticed is that it also temporarily changes what you can see in the average fuel display that is usually visible between the rev counter and middle display. When the info switch is pressed the average fuel display changes to show you a small image of the cruise control symbol with the word off. Does anybody have any info on the purpose of this. I cannot find anything in the manual.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a question with regards the info button on the steering wheel. Each time that you press it it cycles through the different screens and changes what you see in the middle display. What I have noticed is that it also temporarily changes what you can see in the average fuel display that is usually visible between the rev counter and middle display. When the info switch is pressed the average fuel display changes to show you a small image of the cruise control symbol with the word off. Does anybody have any info on the purpose of this. I cannot find anything in the manual.
When i press the info button on my steering wheel the speedo display etc doesn't even change, the manual seems to be missing some information imo

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
486 Posts
When i press the info button on my steering wheel the speedo display etc doesn't even change, the manual seems to be missing some information imo
this is from the UK owners manual on page 4-23

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
486 Posts
Hi mate, page 4-23 for me is about indicators and fog lights lol , the above pic for me is on page 4-8 in my uk book ?
that's odd as I downloaded that copy from the UK Mazda website.
Did you solve your problem? Maybe check the vehicle settings in the display unit.

·
Registered
25 Posts
that's odd as I downloaded that copy from the UK Mazda website.
Did you solve your problem? Maybe check the vehicle settings in the display unit.
yeah thought that lol, rang two dealerships today, both state i should be able to cycle through the display, will be making an appointment after lockdown to let them have a look !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts