Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Update your profile
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the cx30 has a release button for the rear seat cushion ( the bit you sit on!) I want to install covers And it’s really impossible to thread the ties all the way under.
kind thanks

·
Registered
2021 CX30, Black on Black, AWD
16 Posts
Hi,

I installed front seat covers (from Coverkings) on mine...but not back seat. I looked at the install video for CX-5 (since they don't yet have covers for cx-30) on Coverkings and there appears to be a release latch under the seat bottom. Here is a link to the video...go to time marker ( 14:25).

I also see that the CX3 has similar release latch. Might see if CX-30 has same...good luck

John

·
Update your profile
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

I installed front seat covers (from Coverkings) on mine...but not back seat. I looked at the install video for CX-5 (since they don't yet have covers for cx-30) on Coverkings and there appears to be a release latch under the seat bottom. Here is a link to the video...go to time marker ( 14:25).

I also see that the CX3 has similar release latch. Might see if CX-30 has same...good luck

John
Thanks John. I bought mine from a local company that custom makes for every make and model, here in Australia. They are waterproof and look great.
My husband has the cx 5 so I’ll have a look.

thanks again

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
432 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts