Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021, CX-30 Grand Touring FWD Dark Gray
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone--I just wonder about this option Mazda calls Intrussion Sensors and it only says that "some models." I would like to know how do we know if our vehicle has that option. Please see/read the following...I am quite surprised to see--that even wind can trigger it--that is amazing. However, they are also telling us not to leave any windows open, otherwise this sensor may also be triggered.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I would think that the presence of this
button on the key fob and pressing this button after the car has been locked causes the the hazard warning lights to flash 3 times. The definitive test would be get someone to lock you in car and see if the alarm goes off when you move.
Re: "even wind can trigger it" the only explanation I can think of is a sudden change in air pressure causing either deflection of either window glass or the roof panel/head lining. Leaving windows open could be relevant since the front windows are no longer located in the door glass front and top channels and so could move but I would think a fly getting in would be a bigger cause of triggering the alarm

·
Registered
CX-30 Cosmo Skyactive-X Automatic
15 Posts
Hi, my CX-30 have these sensors and the extra button on the remote to turn the system off if you want leave the car with an open window, and yes they work, it took Mazda 9 months to fix the software so the intrusion sensors gets turned off imedely when you use the remote to open the tail gate.
The sensors mesure sudden air presure changes and not movement.

·
Premium Member
2021, CX-30 Grand Touring FWD Dark Gray
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, my CX-30 have these sensors and the extra button on the remote to turn the system off if you want leave the car with an open window, and yes they work, it took Mazda 9 months to fix the software so the intrusion sensors gets turned off imedely when you use the remote to open the tail gate.
The sensors mesure sudden air presure changes and not movement.
Nice--Good to know--Thank you for letting us know TDK....interesting they took that long to get it fixed up. I guess it is better late than never.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.