Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a friend of mine about all the plant closures from car companies and it got me wondering about how that will affect dealerships domestically with their inventory. Has anyone looked recently seen more flexibility on Mazda prices below MSRP? Given that dealership traffic is likely down?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I haven't heard first-hand, but I would have to imagine they are going to be at least a little more flexible on price. (I literally bought mine just before everything hit the fan... I've never been good with timing. lol)

Two things for sure is the interest rates have been lowered and the loyalty credit has been increased. In the US they used to offer 1.9% financing but now they're offering 0.9%. They doubled the Mazda loyalty credit from $750 up to $1500.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't heard first-hand, but I would have to imagine they are going to be at least a little more flexible on price. (I literally bought mine just before everything hit the fan... I've never been good with timing. lol)

Two things for sure is the interest rates have been lowered and the loyalty credit has been increased. In the US they used to offer 1.9% financing but now they're offering 0.9%. They doubled the Mazda loyalty credit from $750 up to $1500.
That's some crazy timing haha. Since you just got your CX-30 you might be able to get a payment deferral because of Coronavirus.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts