Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was talking to a friend of mine about all the plant closures from car companies and it got me wondering about how that will affect dealerships domestically with their inventory. Has anyone looked recently seen more flexibility on Mazda prices below MSRP? Given that dealership traffic is likely down?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I haven't heard first-hand, but I would have to imagine they are going to be at least a little more flexible on price. (I literally bought mine just before everything hit the fan... I've never been good with timing. lol)

Two things for sure is the interest rates have been lowered and the loyalty credit has been increased. In the US they used to offer 1.9% financing but now they're offering 0.9%. They doubled the Mazda loyalty credit from $750 up to $1500.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't heard first-hand, but I would have to imagine they are going to be at least a little more flexible on price. (I literally bought mine just before everything hit the fan... I've never been good with timing. lol)

Two things for sure is the interest rates have been lowered and the loyalty credit has been increased. In the US they used to offer 1.9% financing but now they're offering 0.9%. They doubled the Mazda loyalty credit from $750 up to $1500.
That's some crazy timing haha. Since you just got your CX-30 you might be able to get a payment deferral because of Coronavirus.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have been in the market for a Premium AWD model since February before the shutdowns began but didnt pull the trigger since there was no stock on Premium models of the color combo my wife wanted, then pandemic crisis hit and we put off our purchase.

Just reconvened the quoting process and despite all the new Mazda promos (0% APR!) and incentives, the dealers we emailed really haven’t been budging much on prices from before the lockdown.

My most recent quote in Chicago suburbs for a Premium AWD in Deep Blue Mica has been as follows:

Sale Price $28,250
Destination 1,100
Sub-Total 29,350

Doc fee 300
Sub-Total 29,650
Sales Tax $2,151
County Tax 15
License Registration 326

Total $32,142

Mazda Loyalty 1,500
APR Customer Cash 500

OTD $30,142
Awaiting responses from other dealers if they can beat this at the moment. Planning to go with 0% APR promo if we pull the trigger

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been in the market for a Premium AWD model since February before the shutdowns began but didnt pull the trigger since there was no stock on Premium models of the color combo my wife wanted, then pandemic crisis hit and we put off our purchase.

Just reconvened the quoting process and despite all the new Mazda promos (0% APR!) and incentives, the dealers we emailed really haven’t been budging much on prices from before the lockdown.

My most recent quote in Chicago suburbs for a Premium AWD in Deep Blue Mica has been as follows:

Sale Price $28,250
Destination 1,100
Sub-Total 29,350

Doc fee 300
Sub-Total 29,650
Sales Tax $2,151
County Tax 15
License Registration 326

Total $32,142

Mazda Loyalty 1,500
APR Customer Cash 500

OTD $30,142
Awaiting responses from other dealers if they can beat this at the moment. Planning to go with 0% APR promo if we pull the trigger
Hey @CX5_Aces, that's the offer for 0% APR for 60 months right?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Proud owner today of a Premium AWD CX-30 in Deep Crystal Blue Mica!

MSRP $30,700
Sale Price $27,097 (includes $1,500 Mazda Loyalty, $500 APR cash)
Doc Fee $300
Electronic Filing $25
7% Sales Tax $2,059.54
New Plates $301

OTD $29,782.54

0% APR for 60 months, first payment due in August and 1 free oil change.

After a terrible experience with a salesman in Chicagoland where my family was cursed out of the dealership during negotiations in Schaumburg we ended up getting a sweet deal that we are proud of in Downers Grove <—- highly recommend!

Overall I contacted 9 dealerships, since late February when we began our search. Quotes were all very similar initially. Only until a few days ago did we see more dealers trying to be more aggressive in pricing.

Luck was on our side that the Premium Deep Crystal Blues were unavailable when we started the search, saved us a few grand with extra incentives and Pandemic pressure on dealers

·
Registered
31 Posts

Sale Price $28,250
Destination 1,100
Sub-Total 29,350

Doc fee 300
Sub-Total 29,650
Sales Tax $2,151
County Tax 15
License Registration 326

Total $32,142

Mazda Loyalty 1,500
APR Customer Cash 500

OTD $30,142
In Australia the RRP for top level AWD is $48212 drive away since covid and end of financial year coming up end of June for Australia l picked mine up for $43495 AUD drive away

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Proud owner today of a Premium AWD CX-30 in Deep Crystal Blue Mica!

MSRP $30,700
Sale Price $27,097 (includes $1,500 Mazda Loyalty, $500 APR cash)
Doc Fee $300
Electronic Filing $25
7% Sales Tax $2,059.54
New Plates $301

OTD $29,782.54

0% APR for 60 months, first payment due in August and 1 free oil change.

After a terrible experience with a salesman in Chicagoland where my family was cursed out of the dealership during negotiations in Schaumburg we ended up getting a sweet deal that we are proud of in Downers Grove <—- highly recommend!

Overall I contacted 9 dealerships, since late February when we began our search. Quotes were all very similar initially. Only until a few days ago did we see more dealers trying to be more aggressive in pricing.

Luck was on our side that the Premium Deep Crystal Blues were unavailable when we started the search, saved us a few grand with extra incentives and Pandemic pressure on dealers
Congrats on getting your CX-30 @CX5_Aces! The Crystal Blue looks sweet. Sorry to hear about you getting cursed out at another dealer. IF you don't mind me asking, what happened?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everything Mazda has been doing seems to be working because they had a huge bounce back in sales for May compared to last year.

Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today reported total May sales of 24,933 vehicles, a decrease of 1.0 percent compared to May 2019. Year-to-date sales totaled 103,543 vehicles, a decrease of 10.5 percent. With 26 selling days in May, compared to 26 the year prior, the company posted a decrease of 1.0 percent on a Daily Selling Rate (DSR) basis.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts