Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never had ceramic coating on any of my previous cars but thought I would try it on my new CX30. Think I got a pretty good deal. I got a 3 year service plan which means I can get up to 6 additional coatings over the next 3 years. They did everything on car including the cladding, wheels and engine compartment. Got the plan for $400 US which was 20% off.

I was wondering what the cost in the US would be.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
127 Posts
Nicee! I don't have the price for the us but it looks sharp and I feel you got a pretty good deal. Did it also make the plastic cladding shinier or is it just me?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nicee! I don't have the price for the us but it looks sharp and I feel you got a pretty good deal. Did it also make the plastic cladding shinier or is it just me?
Yes all the plastic is shinier. They told me the more coats that go on the shinier it will get. Sure beats putting on 20 coats of wax. lol

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The entire vehicle for $400?
Yes, What would it cost stateside? Labor is REAL cheap in Thailand. The minimum wage is 300 baht a day which equals about $10.00 a DAY. It really doesn't pay to do your own labor here. To give you some perspective I have a classic 65 Oldsmobile Cutlass and when I bought it only the drivers side power window would go up and down and the 2 speed wipers only had one speed, very slow. So I bought it to this electrician guy who rebuilds automotive generators and alternators and asked if he could fix my car. 3 days later all the windows and wipers worked perfectly. He had cleaned and rebuilt all the motors. The cost was 1500 baht ($50.00 US). I gave him 2000 and he was so happy. A week later my car wouldn't start and he came out to the house and replaced a relay and wouldn't take any money. In the 13 years years I have lived here (I am originally from the US) I have countless stories of how cheap the labor is here and the quality of work is very good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts