Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Really enjoying the camaraderie in this forum. Hopefully I will pick up my new cx -30 gt sport skyactive x within the next few months.
Has anybody taken out the chip and scratch insurance and found it useful
I will be doing a lot of round trips from Sheffield to Scotland. Any other tips for long distance driving in this car would be very helpful

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 Soul Red Select AWD
102 Posts
Welcome!!! I see this posted a lot in Europe, where you don't get the car for months. Are all purchases factory orders? In the states my Mother and I went to the same dealership. We both left with our CX-30's that day.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
401 Posts
Hi everyone. Really enjoying the camaraderie in this forum. Hopefully I will pick up my new cx -30 gt sport skyactive x within the next few months.
Has anybody taken out the chip and scratch insurance and found it useful
I will be doing a lot of round trips from Sheffield to Scotland. Any other tips for long distance driving in this car would be very helpful
just get plenty of paint protection on the cx30 , sealant or wax and enjoy the car, stone chips are a fact of life...
A good washing process will help with swirls/ scratches.
i use Zaino (z2 /z5/z6/ z8) and get these resaults.

as for scratches, shit happens, my sons 3 keyed....

but theres always a Dad to fix it.......

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the dealers don't seem to carry a lot of stock, so it is a factory order. I'm in no great rush, seeing as we are almost in lockdown in Sheffield.
just get plenty of paint protection on the cx30 , sealant or wax and enjoy the car, stone chips are a fact of life...
A good washing process will help with swirls/ scratches.
i use Zaino (z2 /z5/z6/ z8) and get these resaults.
View attachment 1084
View attachment 1085

as for scratches, shit happens, my sons 3 keyed....
View attachment 1086

but theres always a Dad to fix it.......
View attachment 1087
Thanks for that

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
401 Posts
Delivery is normally 2-3 weeks if they have the car in port at Zeebrugge ....sooner if at Immingham

1 - 6 of 6 Posts