Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thank you Paul, I'm definitely going to be calling the dealership tomorrow when they open again I just don't understand how it can take so long to get a spare key and a rear cargo mat.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I'm still having issues with the keyless entry and I'm still waiting for my second key from the dealership as mentioned before in the post. It's been over two weeks and they are still giving me the runaround along with the rear cargo mat. I had no choice but to file a BBB complaint. I'm afraid to go to the dealer and have them try to fix the keyless entry so I will wait until I finally get the second key and see if it's any better. Which I believe to be the primary key that was missing when I bought the car.

·
Registered
Preferred FWD / Deep Crystal Blue Mica
162 Posts
Thank you Paul, I'm definitely going to be calling the dealership tomorrow when they open again I just don't understand how it can take so long to get a spare key and a rear cargo mat.
EMAIL MAZDA
Contact Mazda Corporate
Toll free phone number: 949-727-1990
Mazda customer support is 800-222-5500

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The service department just reached out to me & set up an appointment for the upcoming Tuesday to get the key and the rear mat.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I wouldn't worry too much about the dealer - sounds like you've got more to be annoyed about than he has! In my experience you have to push them on these sorts of issues or they have a tendency to go unresolved. I'd regard not having a spare key as something of an emergency given the grief you'd be in for if you were to lose the only one you've got.
I finally picked up the second key from the dealership yesterday they were a bit rude but it's okay 😞. however my issue is still persisting with having issues with proximity entry and auto lock. I will be calling the other Mazda dealership in my area about this issue 😢

·
Registered
18 Posts
The dealership were a bit rude because you pushed them to provide the spare key, which comes standard with the vehicle that you have paid good money for? Goodness me. They are falling well short of normal customer service standards. They should have been falling over themselves with embarassment having lost the original spare!I

In my experience, most dealers are better than this so if you do have the ability to change your dealership you should consider doing so. You shouldn't be made to feel awkward when your new car experience doesn't meet reasonable expectations!!!

That said I'm glad you have some of your issues sorted.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
The dealership were a bit rude because you pushed them to provide the spare key, which comes standard with the vehicle that you have paid good money for? Goodness me. They are falling well short of normal customer service standards. They should have been falling over themselves with embarassment having lost the original spare!I

In my experience, most dealers are better than this so if you do have the ability to change your dealership you should consider doing so. You shouldn't be made to feel awkward when your new car experience doesn't meet reasonable expectations!!!

That said I'm glad you have some of your issues sorted.
Thank you❤❤❤ yes there is one other Mazda dealership in my area than I am able to switch my services to. They have a better wwaitingroom so it's not much of a loss😅

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
178 Posts
Thank you❤❤❤ yes there is one other Mazda dealership in my area than I am able to switch my services to. They have a better wwaitingroom so it's not much of a loss😅
I would reach out tho to mazda custumer relations regarding the poor qaulity of service from that one dealership as trust me that mazda will reach out to them and tell them to get their act together as this is not what a manufacture wants espeically mazda being all custumer service a number one factor they want in the dealerships and dealerships being franchised... its easy for the manufacture to be like sorry you cant have anything to do with our porduct anymore.. bye bye lol years ago i had an issue with another manufacture and the dealership was being a ass hat so i called Nissan customer relations and i promptly got a email from the dealership owner for free service and a long apology LMAO as they didn't care till i reached out above their heads.

·
Registered
GT Sport Tech X, Auto,2wd
3 Posts
There are 2 TSB's out regarding the touch sensor not registering touch, that might be the cause for some, you could get it fixed.

FRONT DOORS DO NOT LOCK WHEN USING TOUCH SENSOR

DOOR LOCKS DO NOT OPERATE USING TOUCH SENSOR

Hello Hawke.
Do you have any info on the TSBs for failure of the touch sensor to lock ?
I'm having a few other issues with this CX30, and now to add to the list, the touch sensor lock function has failed (both doors. The "walk away" lock function works and so too the sensor unlock, just the sensor lock function is inop).

Before I book another Dealership appointment, I was wondering if the TSB indicated what the issue might be and how long to allocate.

Thank you.

Paul

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium FWD in Machine Gray Metallic
48 Posts
I was having problems with this as well but found that I need to unlock it with my thumb but lock it with my index finger. Can't imagine why but it works for me. The auto-lock function must not be enabled which is fine. If only I could disable the automatic parking brake; whose car is it, anyway?

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 SkyactivX GT Plus FWD AT - Polymetal Grey
34 Posts
You can temporarily disable automatic parking brake: make sure Auto Hold is disabled and seatbelt fastened. Before engine shutdown push the EPB button until you hear a sound. From then on, you have 5 seconds to turn off the engine without EPB being engaged automatically. This procedure needs to be repeated whenever you want the parking brake not to engage automatically.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
You can temporarily disable automatic parking brake: make sure Auto Hold is disabled and seatbelt fastened. Before engine shutdown push the EPB button until you hear a sound. From then on, you have 5 seconds to turn off the engine without EPB being engaged automatically. This procedure needs to be repeated whenever you want the parking brake not to engage automatically.
I'm not sure this was posted in the right topic?

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 SkyactivX GT Plus FWD AT - Polymetal Grey
34 Posts
In reply to Mazderati's wish, it's in the right topic.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was having problems with this as well but found that I need to unlock it with my thumb but lock it with my index finger. Can't imagine why but it works for me. The auto-lock function must not be enabled which is fine. If only I could disable the automatic parking brake; whose car is it, anyway?
That's weird because using my index finger is the only way to lock the car for me, too.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts