Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Select AWD
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

My partner installed a kicker hs8 into my CX-30. We struggled to find any guide to the speaker wiring colors and had to take apart a lot of paneling to find out. I have the 2021 Mazda CX-30 select with standard 8 speaker sound system. Here is what we found:

Rear passenger:
White (-)
Green (+)

Rear driver: Same as rear passenger
White (-)
Green (+)

Front passenger door and driver door:
Both purple and pink.

Front passenger dash:
Baby pink (-)
Baby blue (+)

Front driver dash:
Blue (-)
Red (+)

I have included a photo of the speaker wires at the amp showing the red, blue, baby blue, and pink wires. I have also included a photo of the rear and front door wires as well. Since the left and right wiring was the same color for the front and back door speakers, we decided to tap in to the dash speakers to get it working. Hopefully this is helpful to someone!!

·
Registered
2012, Kia Optima SX
4 Posts
Is that all that's lacking with the system? Are the higher frequencies crispy? And thanks, I'm thinking the Select is all I need as well. My wife got the Kona, but I always liked the CX-30 better.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
766 Posts
Is that all that's lacking with the system? Are the higher frequencies crispy? And thanks, I'm thinking the Select is all I need as well. My wife got the Kona, but I always liked the CX-30 better.
Welcome to CX30Talk
Are you considering a CX-30 as a replacement for your Kia? If so, why not start a new thread in General Discussion asking your questions there.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 iSport - Sonic Silver
55 Posts
I have included a photo of the speaker wires at the amp showing the red, blue, baby blue, and pink wires. I have also included a photo of the rear and front door wires as well. Since the left and right wiring was the same color for the front and back door speakers, we decided to tap in to the dash speakers to get it working. Hopefully this is helpful to someone!!
Hi, when you say that the picture is from amp the connector: Is the one under the passenger seat? Or is from the head unit at the dash?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 iSport - Sonic Silver
55 Posts
I think so. The wire loom is just under the seat and does not has enough clearance to work with it with the seat in place, not even moving full forward or back.
Attached a picture of how it looks without the plastic shield and disconnecting the speakers connector.

The connectors are facing to the door side and is just beneath the seat. The blackish bar in the front of the picture is the lever used to move seat back and forth

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Trunk Automotive lighting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts