Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Enter your CX30 year, model and engine.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my 2021 CX 30 Turbo. Still in the noob learning phase. Curious about the button to the left of the cruise control switch. It looks like a cruise lane control. Does it function or is that a future software update? Thanks ahead of time for any information.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,520 Posts
doesn't it explain it in your owners manual, or the built-in manual in your display unit or on the online owners manual?

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
300 Posts
I've only used cruise once, so no expert. It sets distance to car in front for automatic speed reduction. Slowed me down faster than I liked when someone merged onto highway ahead of me. Good thing nobody was following close

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,520 Posts
if you are talking about this button, then it's called the CTC switch (Cruising and Traffic Control). It is not on all models (I don't have it my model as it's just a blank switch. I found it in the online digital owners manual

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
300 Posts
if you are talking about this button, then it's called the CTC switch (Cruising and Traffic Control). It is not on all models (I don't have it my model as it's just a blank switch. I found it in the online digital owners manual
View attachment 2452
oh, that’s different. I don’t have that or the LIM one. I was referring to the one that says CANCEL and has the lane with lines above and below.

·
Registered
Enter your CX30 year, model and engine.
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That’s the answer. Thanks! This car surprises me each day. My salesperson did a good job on delivery, but there was no way to cover everything. When I went back to have spot buffed out, I asked him “where’s the button for the expresso?”

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.