Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

so i came across this and there is a huge slew of tsbs for anyone having a issues you might find it in this list of tbs and print it out and show it to your dealership.

Hope this info helps someone.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Good post, but just be aware not all of them are actual faults or issues, many are Dealer procedural on what and how to do or find.
Some are North American sold cars only and all are from MNAO specific and may not apply to car sold outside of NA, many of them do but the production dates and or VIN list for cars in EU/UK and other countries are not always the same.

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good post, but just be aware not all of them are actual faults or issues, many are Dealer procedural on what and how to do or find.
Some are North American sold cars only and all are from MNAO specific and may not apply to car sold outside of NA, many of them do but the production dates and or VIN list for cars in EU/UK and other countries are not always the same.
I agree with you on your good point.. tho I just wanted to give a general idea and or in hopes somebody might find somthing that might help them rather then results in frustration.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I agree not all apply outside of North America as I guess the manufacturers are required by law to report to NHTSA in the USA. I have definitely found it a good resource for Canada at least when I need ammunition to identify a problem that the dealer is skirting around or unable to help with. I actually got approval for USA fix on my Canadian car due to finding the TSB on the NHTSA website.

We are always, always behind on the fixes in Canada compared to the USA even though we fall under MNAO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts