Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 cx30 premium awd
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On another cx30 forum i see that some folks purchased low profile rear headrests from japanparts.com. I have been unable to locate them on this site. Has anyone had success with this? From the posted pix these headrests offer much increased visibility out the back and match exactly the sear materials used.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
829 Posts
On another cx30 forum i see that some folks purchased low profile rear headrests from japanparts.com. I have been unable to locate them on this site. Has anyone had success with this? From the posted pix these headrests offer much increased visibility out the back and match exactly the sear materials used.
Nice idea - and it would suit my tiny mind if all three headrests looked the same.

If you do find them, please let everyone know!

Reactions: Steve56

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
562 Posts
Anyone have photos of these? I just removed mine and put them in the rear floor. If anyone is going to ride in back we'll put it back in. It's pretty much 98% me alone and 2% the two of us on the weekend. Someone has ridden in back maybe once in the last 5 years.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,520 Posts
Anyone have photos of these? I just removed mine and put them in the rear floor. If anyone is going to ride in back we'll put it back in. It's pretty much 98% me alone and 2% the two of us on the weekend. Someone has ridden in back maybe once in the last 5 years.
why not just leave the rear seat backrest down and then you don't have to bother with removing the headrests?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.