1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 e-Skyactiv X SE-L Lux Mhev 186ps
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all

I’m not a car techy person.
im looking to get lower grill install/fitted for my new CX-30 (based in the UK)
Can I please ask for links where to get them and how to get them fitted ?
thank you

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Skyactive-X FWD, Sport Tech, Polymetal grey
24 Posts
Quick search on Ebay turned up a number of options from China.
Search 'cx-30 grille'

Cannot endorse any of them but at ~£26 probably worth a punt?

Looks like they stick in the spoiler space with tape.

I just had a looksee on my car - the openings are blocked off either side with a flexible air dam, then louvres in front of whatever cooling element sits behind, provided you don't block the louvre operation should be good.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quick search on Ebay turned up a number of options from China.
Search 'cx-30 grille'

Cannot endorse any of them but at ~£26 probably worth a punt?
Hi

Hi

thank you for your reply.
Did you get yours done please ?

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 Skyactive-X FWD, Sport Tech, Polymetal grey
24 Posts
Hi, no - I didn't change mine.
To be honest I've not really noticed an issue in that area - its all black and shadows from normal viewing height.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi, no - I didn't change mine.
To be honest I've not really noticed an issue in that area - its all black and shadows from normal viewing height.
Thank you for this.
wondering why some suggested to cover it ?

·
Registered
'21 CX-30 2.5 Sky G Pref AWD Red
158 Posts
The pieces available are aftermarket (nothing made by Mazda) and only cover the sides with license plate in middle. Some use 2 sets and cut them to fill in the entire space. There are a few other threads already going on the subject. Here are a couple including how I screened mine to protect condenser.
Lower Grille Insert | Page 2 | Mazda CX‌-30 Forum (cx30talk.com)
Lower Grille opening - a different solution. | Mazda CX‌-30 Forum (cx30talk.com)
Either way it is pretty much of a 'do it yourself' job (or find someone you know that is handy to do it.

·
Registered
21 cx30 premium awd
124 Posts
Hello all

I’m not a car techy person.
im looking to get lower grill install/fitted for my new CX-30 (based in the UK)
Can I please ask for links where to get them and how to get them fitted ?
thank you
I got mine on amazon...yeah it is chinese made but the quality seems fine and it fit perfectly. I did not use the double sided tspe thst came with it snd , i stead used shiny black (to match) zip ties....nice and tight and removable, if necessary. I think i paid about 23$usd.
Car Grille Automotive lighting Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Turbo Premium
9 Posts
I got mine on amazon...yeah it is chinese made but the quality seems fine and it fit perfectly. I did not use the double sided tspe thst came with it snd , i stead used shiny black (to match) zip ties....nice and tight and removable, if necessary. I think i paid about 23$usd. View attachment 2809
From the pic, looks like a tidy install!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered mine from Amazon. They went in really easy. They come with 3M tape, I ended up using a zip tie to make it more secure. I was very happy with how they came out. I ordered the 320mm version. There were some that claimed the 300mm leaves a gap. Not only does it look great, but the added protection for your rad makes it a must have purchase. My last car (Nissan) had a similar gap and ended up with a rock hitting and puncturing my radiator.
Car Vehicle registration plate Grille Vehicle White

·
Premium Member
2021 CX-30 S 2.5L white/black
279 Posts
I ordered mine from Amazon. They went in really easy. They come with 3M tape, I ended up using a zip tie to make it more secure. I was very happy with how they came out. I ordered the 320mm version. There were some that claimed the 300mm leaves a gap. Not only does it look great, but the added protection for your rad makes it a must have purchase. My last car (Nissan) had a similar gap and ended up with a rock hitting and puncturing my radiator. View attachment 2821
Link to what you purchased?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts