Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What does everyone think about these photos of the CX-30 with lowered suspension? I wish this was someone's actual car but it's well done rendering.

The roof rack is a really nice touch too.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
411 Posts
don't see the point :(

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
411 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Not a CX 4. Not a CX 30, Just a lowered CX 5 with a funny grill.. Almost makes it look like a wagon. Nice one at that.

Had they lowered that CX 30 (the one in the top photo) a bit less it would not look so silly.

As I understand it the Euro CX-30 is an inch lower than the North American one just noticeable in photos reducing that huge gap between the top of the tires and the bottom of flares. An inch lower still would be just right.

Heck, Mazda should just simplify their product line with a tall AWD version of the 30 along with a lowered 2 wheel drive model. Just forget the slow selling 3 hatch. I say this even though I own a new 3.

·
Registered
22 Posts
As soon as a brand introduces lowering springs, I plan on lowering my wife’s 30. Nothing drastic, just to reduce the wheel-tire gap and soften out the big black plastic cladding. Its too awkward imo.

My lowered CX-5 on Eibach springs.

Pros- Improved cornering, reduced body roll on turns, can’t notice any difference in ride height, improved appearance (imo). Haven’t had any bottoming out issues

Cons: Bumpier ride over rough roads and my back hurt for 3 days after DIY install

·
Registered
15 Posts
Did you custom paint over some of the cladding along the wheel wells or have it removed? It looks so much better!!!!!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts