Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
Love the car, have no complaints at all. If your on the fence about getting one just do it 😀
Can someone let me know if the kWh value should read something other than 0 though?
I'm not sure if it does in this model, its been at 0 the whole time even though the battery graphic on the fuel flow seems to be working as does the blue bit on the fuel efficiency meter.
I've checked the manual and googled but not found much in it.. model is
UK Mazda Cx-30 Se-L Skyactiv-X if that helps.
Thanks !

·
Registered
6 Posts
What is your mileage? I believe when your m hybrid battery charged enough it will assist engine (I-stop feature) and then you see some numbers in fuel efficiency screen.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've complained to Mazda UK about the absence of documentation and whist their customer service staff recognise the issue their "technical support" show total indifference - there are numerous references to the Connect manual in printed EU/UK "Owner's Reference Guide" supplied with the car. This is in the printed guide:
"What is Mazda Connect ?
This manual only indicates a part of the information for Mazda Connect. For details,
check the Web owner's manual at the Mazda site for each country and region."

There is a North America version of the "MZD Connect Owner's Manual" at https://www.mazda.ca/en/owners/manuals/
Extract from https://owners-manual.mazda.com/gen/en/mzdconnect/gen_mzdconnect_en_v1/contents/34010300.html
Fuel Efficiency (Some Models)
The actual performance of the energy efficiency is displayed.

1. Displays the amount of time that the i-stop function has operated.
  2. Displays the total driving distance which could be extended by the operation of the i-stop function.
  3. The leaf graphic grows according to the amount of CO2 emissions reduced by the system effects. The cumulative total amount of leaf growth is indicated in terms of the number of tree graphics.
  4. Displays the system power generation amount. (Some Models)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What is your mileage? I believe when your m hybrid battery charged enough it will assist engine (I-stop feature) and then you see some numbers in fuel efficiency screen.
I think its about 700 miles now. The I-Stop feature seems to be working already as the engine cuts out and I can see the i-stop duration and accumulative effect.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've complained to Mazda UK about the absence of documentation and whist their customer service staff recognise the issue their "technical support" show total indifference - there are numerous references to the Connect manual in printed EU/UK "Owner's Reference Guide" supplied with the car. This is in the printed guide:
"What is Mazda Connect ?
This manual only indicates a part of the information for Mazda Connect. For details,
check the Web owner's manual at the Mazda site for each country and region."

There is a North America version of the "MZD Connect Owner's Manual" at Vehicle Manuals | Mazda Owners | Mazda Canada
Extract from https://owners-manual.mazda.com/gen/en/mzdconnect/gen_mzdconnect_en_v1/contents/34010300.html
Fuel Efficiency (Some Models)
The actual performance of the energy efficiency is displayed.

1. Displays the amount of time that the i-stop function has operated.
  2. Displays the total driving distance which could be extended by the operation of the i-stop function.
  3. The leaf graphic grows according to the amount of CO2 emissions reduced by the system effects. The cumulative total amount of leaf growth is indicated in terms of the number of tree graphics.
  4. Displays the system power generation amount. (Some Models)
I saw that and it made me wonder if my model should display a value for the "Displays the system power generation amount. (Some Models)"
Do other CX30 owners have a value there?

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
218 Posts
Hi , in the uk as well with the 122bhp GTSPORT and mine has only displyed 0...1400miles on the clock, 50 miles saved by istop..
have you looked at the info disply, the one that shows the regen and battery levels?,
my son has the mazda 3 and is a bugger for coasting with the clutch down, his batteries were empty as they were never being charged by regen and his mpg was down, now he is not coasting his batteries are half full and his mpg has gone up....
my batteries are alway show 4 bars or above. my only complaint is the loud buzzing /humming, but this has been checked and its normal, apparently.

steve

·
Registered
CX-30 GT Sport Tech (UK, RHD), Skyactiv-X
34 Posts
im just over 3000km and mine still shows 0.0kwh.

I wonder what im doing wrong as it's an auto

·
Registered
Skyactive X, Tech Pack, AWD - Machine Grey
4 Posts
I usually get small values but it resets every time I turn the car off. Shorter rides show nothing but a few seconds on i-stop duration and the M hybrid value rarely shows above 0.1 kWh.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts