Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium FWD in Machine Gray Metallic
56 Posts
Handsome. Same circumfrence so no height increase . . . would it hold a tire with greater height?

Don't suppose you have a before photo? Thanks . . congrats!

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
56 Posts
Looks good! 👍

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Handsome. Same circumfrence so no height increase . . . would it hold a tire with greater height?

Don't suppose you have a before photo? Thanks . . congrats!
Thanks! - sure thing - here are some before pics with stock wheels and tyres.
Yep, same circumference so no height increase . I did consider 245/45r19s which would give an extra half inch on the height. Not sure if they would fit though - as the inner sidewalls are quite close to the suspension struts, and there might be rubbing on the front wheel wells when steering at full lock.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Thanks! - sure thing - here are some before pics with stock wheels and tyres.
Yep, same circumference so no height increase . I did consider 245/45r19s which would give an extra half inch on the height. Not sure if they would fit though - as the inner sidewalls are quite close to the suspension struts, and there might be rubbing on the front wheel wells when steering at full lock.
Looks great. How does it affect ride and handling?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. Yeah the handling feels slightly better, and the noise levels are better than with the stock tyres (one of my criteria when choosing the Eagle F1s, as they're quite a quiet tyre). They're also quite comfortable, just a little less ride comfort considering there's less tyre-wall. And gas mileage is no different. So generally good all round. Very happy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts