Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all , I have cx30 Astina AWD and I’m from Australia , so far no issues after 6000 klms and love the car. After following this forum since May and reading about certain quality issues and defects , my question is, the cx30 is assembled in Japan , Mexico and Thailand , does this mean assembly only or is the whole car manufacturered in that country? Thanks for any input .

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m not sure about Australia. I know that they used to all be made in Japan and then brought over. I’d assume yours is from its closest plant. I think they are made stay to finish in one spot. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m not sure about Australia. I know that they used to all be made in Japan and then brought over. I’d assume yours is from its closest plant. I think they are made stay to finish in one spot. I could be wrong.
Australian cx30 is from Thailand, what I’m asking is , assembled in Thailand and made in Japan or totally manufactured in Thailand

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
396 Posts
Canada here .. made in Mexico 🙂 but I am curious to know if the engine and transmission is made somewhere else..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts