Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently just running Apple Music through Car Play into the car's Bose system but am thinking this is not the best option for fidelity. What are my other options? Play files from a hard drive connected via USB? Download lossless files to phone and play via Bluetooth? Curious about the difference in quality. Might just revery to Car Play but thought I'd give another option a try.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
336 Posts
Spotify.. is our chosen source of entertainment..via AA

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not got many CDs nowadays unfortunately! I thought I read somewhere that the CD player played DVDs on the screen (or maybe that was just a US thing (Im UK)

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GT Sport Tech SkyActiv-X : Soul Red
14 Posts
As a side note - It would be good to hear from owners who have had time to experiment with the 'sound setup' of the Bose system, to advise what they did to get the best sound (y)

·
Registered
336 Posts
As a side note - It would be good to hear from owners who have had time to experiment with the 'sound setup' of the Bose system, to advise what they did to get the best sound (y)
There is a thread in the forum somewhere...

·
Registered
336 Posts
Thanks Steve, do you find the quality better than Apple Music?
Not tried Apple music. But my son who had Apple , now has Spotify and says it's better...
If you but a £1 dobber from Curry's you get 6 months of Spotify free... Worth it for a trial

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 Soul Red Select AWD
71 Posts
No CD player on any model sold in North America. I believe if you pay for Spotify it doubles the sound quality.

The best option would be usb with Flak Files.

·
Registered
GT Sport, Deep Crystal Blue
36 Posts
Still awaiting the arrival of my car so I have not actually heard the sound from the Bose system. From other owners experience, what is lacking in the sound quality?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts