Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
GT Sport Tech - driven by the wife
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife’s car is approaching 12 months old (late January) and we’ve had an email from Mazda today advising to get the maps updated as the 12 months free subscription is nearly up. Is that correct in that you only get 12 months of map updates and not 3 years to align with the manufacturers warranty?

Cheers

Peter

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 GT Sport Tech Skyactive X Auto Deep Crystal Blue
64 Posts
I believe the UK vehicles actually have a full five years of map upgrades. On my last Mazda it was three years, but I was advised the CX30 has five.

·
Registered
GT Sport Tech - driven by the wife
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I thought that would have been the case but it was odd getting an email from Mazda saying my 12 months is nearly up and to get my maps updated beforehand.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
453 Posts
We always use Android Auto/Google maps....

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
432 Posts
When I recently updated my UK model I was told by the Mazda Update Toolbox that my CX-30 had five years of updates

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
432 Posts
We always use Android Auto/Google maps....
Slightly off topic, but I'm looking forward to Android 11 in January as that opens up other Android-based navigation apps - such as TomTom Go. (y)

·
Registered
SE-L Lux SkyActiv G
51 Posts
Thanks. I thought that would have been the case but it was odd getting an email from Mazda saying my 12 months is nearly up and to get my maps updated beforehand.
The UK CX30 brochure says you should get 5 years 'free' map updates. I only got 3 years of updates with my 2107 Mazda 3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts