Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I always get all-weather floor mats for my autos, either OEM or aftermarket mats, for two reasons:
  1. Rubber floor mats are just MUCH easier to keep clean than carpeted floor mats are.
  2. Having like-new, pristine factory carpeted floor mats helps resale value quite a bit in making the vehicle seem impeccably maintained. Upon resale of the car, the (better) rubber floor mats then pay for themselves and I might even use them again in the next auto (if they fit).

Item Description
Part Number
MSRP
GetOEMParts.com
Floor Mats, All-Weather, Low-Wall
DGH9-V0-350​
$124.95​
$89.33​
Cargo Tray, Rubber
DGH9-V0-360​
$99.95​
$71.46​
Cargo Cover, Rigid
DGH9-68-310-02​
$149.95​
$107.21​
Subtotal​
$374.85​
$268.00​
Shipping​
$50.25
TOTAL
$374.85​
$318.25​

The shipping above seems steep but it's a huge box for the rigid cargo cover and it was sent via FedEx Ground. Other online vendors were wanting to charge enormous shipping fees (for instance MazdaSwag.com quoted $379 for shipping which is insane).

That said, I'm glad to have received my Mazda all-weather floor mats (and cargo tray and cargo cover) with less than 200-miles on the odometer before the factory floor mats show any major wear. I was shocked to see my factory carpeted floor mat (driver side of course since it gets the most use) already beginning to fray and unravel. Maybe just a single defective carpet or maybe a sign of poor quality and short lifespan, I don't know. The factory carpets will be vacuumed, bagged, and safely stored away in case I ever sell the car.

Automotive design Automotive exterior Carbon Font Gas

Road surface Asphalt Grey Font Wall

·
Registered
22 CX 30 Turbo GT Sonic Silver & 22 3 Sport Soul Red
116 Posts
Not sure on your math for total on MSRP, but otherwise that fair pricing at GetOEMParts.com.
I bought the highwall rubber mats from the dealer for the same reasons you stated. List was $165 CDN,
I got them all in for $137, much cheaper than Weathertech or the other major players out there.

·
Registered
2022 Mazda CX-30 Preferred
38 Posts
I like that the OEM all weather mats have the CX-30 badging on it but I still prefer to go with something like Husky or WeatherTech as they extend up to protect the footrest and sides. Not much more expensive either.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I like that the OEM all weather mats have the CX-30 badging on it but I still prefer to go with something like Husky or WeatherTech as they extend up to protect the footrest and sides. Not much more expensive either.
Well here in the great white north it’s about $200+ for a set of Weathertech or Husky and the highwall version from Mazda will hopefully be close to coverage but not quite as extensive.

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 AWD, Carbon Edition (CE)
234 Posts
Buying all-weather mats for my 2022 CX-30 CE-Preferred was one of the first things that I did before driving off the lot with my new vehicle back in early Febuary, though I wish I would have gotten the high-wall Mazda set in retrospect (& which weren't in stock), since a fair amount of outside debris accumulates on the carpet around the low wall versions pretty easily. I hate carpeted mats though, & mine are stored away until I go to trade/sell. I might pick up a high-wall set of all-weather mats later this year, along with a few other changes/mods I am planning. I'm not a fan of the aftermarket ones I have seen, with their obnoxious, tacky-looking logos ruining their otherwise nice all-weather mats.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Buying all-weather mats for my 2022 CX-30 CE-Preferred was one of the first things that I did before driving off the lot
I don’t mean to be pedantic but Mazda lists a “Preferred” trim and then, next up from there, a “Carbon Edition” trim level below “Premium”. It’s not clear then which trim level you’re referring to as “CE-Preferred”.

·
Registered
2022 CX-30 AWD, Carbon Edition (CE)
234 Posts
The CARBON EDITION (CE) is just a "Special Edition" PREFERRED trim CX-30 with a few "special" cosmetic changes & special paint color option for that trim level, but all the same trim options otherwise. I took my vehicle in for my first 6 month service the other day (@1600 miles, lol) & my vehicle is listed in their system & on my invoice as 2022 CX-30 PREFERRED-CE.

·
Registered
2022 Mazda CX-30 Preferred
38 Posts
I'm not a fan of the aftermarket ones I have seen, with their obnoxious, tacky-looking logos ruining their otherwise nice all-weather mats.
I ended up just grabbing the SmartLiner ones off Amazon. They fit really well and have a very minimal logo (silver text on black). Doesn't look tacky at all in my opinion and a lot cheaper than WT or Husky. Same materials, no marketing costs being pushed to you. WT also wanted to charge like $40 for shipping, which to me is outrageous.

·
Registered
116 Posts
My son bought the Smartliners for his CX 5, excellent coverage for our 6 months of sloppy winter mess.

Reactions: imns

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just picked up my new ride yesterday. Before I even got her, I purchased a full Weathertech floor mat and cargo set. I didn't want any dirt in there from square one...lol
I had cheaper versions of rubber mats in my Nissan Juke, but I got Weathertech in there and wow, what a quality difference. I can't wait to get mine modified/customized with a chrome delete. I am NOT a chrome fan so it's gotz to goes...lol

·
Registered
116 Posts
Just picked up my new ride yesterday. Before I even got her, I purchased a full Weathertech floor mat and cargo set. I didn't want any dirt in there from square one...lol
I had cheaper versions of rubber mats in my Nissan Juke, but I got Weathertech in there and wow, what a quality difference. I can't wait to get mine modified/customized with a chrome delete. I am NOT a chrome fan so it's gotz to goes...lol
+1 on the chrome delete, not sure why it’s there? Especially around the side windows on the bottom.
Must be a Kodo thing.😏

·
Registered
10 Posts
+1 on the chrome delete, not sure why it’s there? Especially around the side windows on the bottom.
Must be a Kodo thing.😏

Exactly, I hate that! I have a black CX30, I don't want chrome, I want it blacked out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Tuxmats in all my vehicles.
Similarly priced with other brands.
Luv em!
Durable as hell, yet soft enough that my girl goes barefoot sometimes. (when they are clean)
(about 3/8" thick, built up with multiple layers, with a nice plush, textured topping)
100% coverage up all sides and under the dash. (More coverage than any other brand)!
Excuse the photos since the mats are dirty from fishing/camping (Caught on film doing their job)
They wipe clean with a wet cloth. (Just like new)
I'll re-post the same photos over the weekend after I wipe them down.
Car Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive lighting

Car Hood Automotive design Grey Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just picked up my new ride yesterday. Before I even got her, I purchased a full Weathertech floor mat and cargo set.
What makes your CX-30 female instead of it being gender-neutral? Is it moody and prone to changing its mind? Mistrustful of men? Gets out of sorts once a month with fluid leaks? Shows an affinity toward children and small dogs? I’m skeptical that any of these apply. Apologies in advance to the forum’s female members. Perhaps I’m being a “male member”.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
+1 on the chrome delete, not sure why it’s there? Especially around the side windows on the bottom. Must be a Kodo thing.😏 Exactly, I hate that! I have a black CX30, I don't want chrome, I want it blacked out.
This photo was by Facebook user Ally Hazey of San Diego. Her’s is blackity-black black.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Grille

·
Registered
43 Posts
Tuxmats in all my vehicles.
Similarly priced with other brands.
Luv em!
Durable as hell, yet soft enough that my girl goes barefoot sometimes. (when they are clean)
(about 3/8" thick, built up with multiple layers, with a nice plush, textured topping)
100% coverage up all sides and under the dash. (More coverage than any other brand)!
Excuse the photos since the mats are dirty from fishing/camping (Caught on film doing their job)
They wipe clean with a wet cloth. (Just like new)
I'll re-post the same photos over the weekend after I wipe them down.
View attachment 5164
View attachment 5165
View attachment 5166

Cleaned Car Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Vehicle Car Automotive design Personal luxury car Tints and shades

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
1,436 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Outstanding floor coverage with Tuxmats, which is what we need here in Alberta with some nasty winter weather not that far away.😲

1 - 20 of 30 Posts