Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
178 Posts

"Mazda didn’t explain the name change, but hopefully it’s to make room for a CX-30 2.5 Turbo sometime in the future. "
as much as i really do like the cx-30... i really am hoping for a turbo 2.5 engine for my next 3 year lease :) Tho i wonder when mazda will come out with their next gen 7spd i-activ drive transmission that is in the works now... that would further help with fuel economy at highway speeds with the cylinder deactivation that we already have.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Where does it say it is being dropped? The statement mentions what they are adding not dropping, if I am reading it correctly
They list Bose and Sirius as an addition when you buy the Premium so I presume they no longer are standard on the Preferred. Also, how else would they only add only $100 to the Preferred for the moonroof if they didn't delete something.

·
Registered
Preferred FWD / Deep Crystal Blue Mica
162 Posts
They list Bose and Sirius as an addition when you buy the Premium so I presume they no longer are standard on the Preferred. Also, how else would they only add only $100 to the Preferred for the moonroof if they didn't delete something.
You could be right, we really want know until it hits the market, anyway I am very happy with my current Preferred trim as the Bose sound system sounds great in my car and I do not need a moon-roof

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
178 Posts
I think the 360 degree view camera would be a nice touch somewhere down the line as the only thing i have to say is considering for example I do have the top trim level in canada it should be somthing it should have compareing to other competitors in its class :) other then that its a fantastic vehicle.

·
Registered
2020 CX 30 FWD Preferred
16 Posts
Cylinder deactivation may very well be included for 2021 (probably just for the top trim) but it wasn’t included in the recent Mazda announcement, Carscoops, etc. for the 2021 CX-30. As they included some pretty basic stuff like the shark fin antenna and roof rails for the top trim I’d think something like cylinder deactivation would be mentioned before those if it was included but I could be assuming incorrectly.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts