Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm looking to purchase CX-30, and I came across a great deal on the 2019 model (GT Plus + All wheel drive, Automatic gearbox, Sound + Luxury + Safety packages) for 31K EUR. Car is brand new, 0 kilometres on the odometer.

What are your thoughts? Is there anything I'm missing with going with the 2019 model? I prefer black/brown colour combination of the interior that came with the 2019 model, not sure if that's possible with the 2020 model?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi all, I'm looking to purchase CX-30, and I came across a great deal on the 2019 model (GT Plus + All wheel drive, Automatic gearbox, Sound + Luxury + Safety packages) for 31K EUR. Car is brand new, 0 kilometres on the odometer.

What are your thoughts? Is there anything I'm missing with going with the 2019 model? I prefer black/brown colour combination of the interior that came with the 2019 model, not sure if that's possible with the 2020 model?
Yeah , Black Brown is still the interior color combo for the top model (premium in the U.S)
I Do not know what engine the G.T. model came with in 2019 in your country, but in the U.S. the premium came with a 2.5 with cylinder deactivation. My 3 came with it and it has not given me any problems, but it has been a major headache for some. C.D. has since been dropped with the 2021s here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts