Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Update your profile.
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all new to the forums here,

Picked up my New CX-30 GS on Saturday! It was absolutely fantastic ( for the first 130kms) until the engine light came on, after scanning the light it came back as P0171 (lean bank 1). I deleted the code but it came back after maybe 15 mins. Went away in its own but next start up came right back. Booked in to the dealer but have to wait an agonising 2 weeks to get it in. Just wondering if anybody else has had the same issue I'm having any feedback would be well appreciated! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 GS FWD, Snowflake White
660 Posts
GS here, no problem in that regard

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
682 Posts
Nothing yet to report.. 19,000 km and I am a pretty spirited driver so not that easy on the engine all the time..

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
268 Posts
Hi all new to the forums here,
@JosPur
Welcome to the forum. Please take a moment and update your profile like this:
  1. Go to top right, click on your avatar then click on Account Settings
  2. Then in Location field, enter your ‘Location’ (The town and country you live in).
  3. In Vehicle Details: enter your CX-30 details.
  4. Scroll down to the bottom and click on Save
Next, post an introduction here. But remember, do not post about issues in the New Members area.

If you are new to forums, or the format of this forum, then read our introduction here.

Martin (administrator)

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS AWD
58 Posts
I have not had any warning lamps activated in 9000kms. I also would recommend that you not perform self diagnosis and code clearing while your car is still covered by factory warranty. This generation of vehicles are diagnosed by direct on-line connection to Mazda computers which are capable of determining that the vehicle has been subject to unauthorized interference.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 Soul Red Select AWD
128 Posts
There is no problem with scanning your car and reading codes. I do everything to my cars and have never had an issue with warranty coverage. Just document date take pictures and save every receipt etc.

·
Registered
2021 CX-30 GS AWD
58 Posts
Scanning and reading codes is not the issue ---deleting codes before completing diagnosis and fixing the problem is the issue.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts