Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pretty helpful graphic that shows how the CX-30 compares to the CX-3 and CX-5 in terms of size.

Mazda CX-30 Size

·
Super Moderator
2020 CX-30 Machine Gray Premium FWD
46 Posts
Thanks for posting. The CX-30 really hit the sweet spot for us. The CX-5 felt huge to my wife, especially while pulling it in and out of our garage, even with the mirrors folded in. As soon as she got in the CX-30, she felt very comfortable, loved how it handled, preferred the seats, and just really got to it.

We skipped the CX-3 because we had already driven one last year and even though we both liked it and could have saved some money on a 2019 GT, the CX-30 was just the right vehicle for her and I love driving it too. I have a 2017 MX-5 RF LE so we decided to go with the Machine Gray over black leather Premium that we test drove. We looked at the lighter seats in another but both felt that the black leather looked better.

We took it home Saturday night after the initial test drive and are going back tomorrow to sign the papers and maybe pick up a few accessories.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Thanks for posting. The CX-30 really hit the sweet spot for us. The CX-5 felt huge to my wife, especially while pulling it in and out of our garage, even with the mirrors folded in. As soon as she got in the CX-30, she felt very comfortable, loved how it handled, preferred the seats, and just really got to it.

We skipped the CX-3 because we had already driven one last year and even though we both liked it and could have saved some money on a 2019 GT, the CX-30 was just the right vehicle for her and I love driving it too. I have a 2017 MX-5 RF LE so we decided to go with the Machine Gray over black leather Premium that we test drove. We looked at the lighter seats in another but both felt that the black leather looked better.

We took it home Saturday night after the initial test drive and are going back tomorrow to sign the papers and maybe pick up a few accessories.
Sounds like the perfect fit (y) ?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

No problem at all @Captainkirkw! Glad to hear that the CX-30 was a perfect fit for you and your wife! Which trim level are you going with?

·
Super Moderator
2020 CX-30 Machine Gray Premium FWD
46 Posts
No problem at all @Captainkirkw! Glad to hear that the CX-30 was a perfect fit for you and your wife! Which trim level are you going with?
We went with the FWD Premium. My wife wanted a sunroof and I didn't think she would want all of the extras to get it but she loved the heads up display, power lift gate, adaptive cruise, etc...

We grabbed the rear cargo mat and tonneau cover when we signed the papers yesterday and I picked up the high wall floor mats, sun shade, and rear bumper protector today and will install them tonight with the possible exception of the rear bumper protector as I may want to do that in our garage at work where I have better lighting and a lot more room. Although, the CX-30 takes up a lot less space in our garage than her Accord coupe did as it was 200" long.

·
Registered
CX30, 2.0 L, Executive, 2020, Snowflake White Pearl Mica Paint
3 Posts
Hi, Caprainkirkw
Can you send, please, a picture of the rear bumper protector ?

Thank you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts