Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
The performance sounds great. But the cost... Wouldn't you just get a turbo CX-5 at that $34k price point?

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX30 SP (Sport Plus)
50 Posts
Not in my market. The only engine available here for the CX30 is the 2 liter.

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
336 Posts
Just a 122 and 180 engine here in the UK...EU regulations are great🙄

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes I would have preferred this but not for reasons you might think , I don’t mind what I’ve got , 2.5 ltr in Australia , enough power for what I personally need , the only reason I would choose this is because you don’t get CD with turbo charged engines , nothing’s gone wrong with my CD yet , but I personally didn’t want it ( cylinder deactivation )but had no choice in Australia if I wanted the 2.5 engine . Don’t know why I don’t like CD maybe because other manufacturers haven’t had great success and Mazda recall from 2018 2019 , yes they fixed it but it was very nearly a deal buster for me as proven longevity of the engine with Mazda system isn’t clear yet , please anyone with 200,000 klms set me straight , cars if serviced correctly and on time should get 500,000 klms , too much technology on fuel and emissions , unfortunately not much in today’s world is made to last , consumer $$$$ , and I wonder why the world’s polluted

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
327 Posts
Maybe I should wait and see, but it could be one the quickest, fun to drive little CUVs around.
What else compares? Turbo Kona? nah. Audi Q3? uh uh. BMW X1 nope.
that is definitely going to be my next lease lol and might i say i tend to have a bit of a heavy foot at times :p

·
Registered
AWD GT CX-30 ceramic coated
327 Posts
No. Cheapest CX5 Turbo , Including desination is $36235. CX30, $31000
Exactly.. where I am the turbo CX 5 is little over 40 Grand might as well say 45 with taxes etc..for me i don't need anything bigger so CX 30 Turbo it will be on the next lease 🙂

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 Premium AWD
10 Posts
I had a Turbo Mazda6, excellent engine. I'm glad this was announced after I purchased, because part of the reason for trading to the CX-30 was to have a car that calmed down my lead foot.(I've went up against AMGs, V8 Chargers, and even super-cruised with 2 Porsche Panameras on the freeway. Yes, in the peak torque range the 2.5L Turbo in a car the weight of a family sedan is THAT quick) Had a Turbo CX-30 been on the lot I would've probably broken down and bought it. Same reason why I started looking at CX-30s after the Turbo 3 was announced.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just booked a CX-30 last week, now I'm in dilemma... although it's very unlikely that a 2.5T for this car will be available in my country in the near future. :unsure:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts