Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SP 2021
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
i read his message but my feel worry about the map in Thailand may not be available in the mazda toolbox.
Anyway, this is the best potential solution.

I'm waiting for your test. :)

Thank you
I downloaded the Mazda toolbox. when I started the program it says install sd card, well I don't have it so it takes me to another section. Like you said there might be no Thailand map because Mazda doesn't have sd card for Thailand which means why they are going to put Thailand's map into the system. Another thing i really annoyed with is, the seller didn't tell me about this. And when i asked him about the SD card he was like bla bla bla.. couldn't say anything about the card (it was not a language barrier because i can speak thai and esan fluently). Obviously, people are not happy about this and he didn't want to make it clear that there is no sd card for Thailand.
At the moment i bought a android car play USB which is really small and works great. It is a really small box where you connect your phone and then connect the device to your car's USB. It makes mirror and you can do whatever you want with your phone and maps too. mirroring your phone to your screen. its only 680 baht and bought from lazzada. If you want can give you the link here. There are more expensive ones and they are wireless. To be honest, works better than cars navigation plus its free. But again its just... my car has this option and i want to use it thing.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I downloaded the Mazda toolbox. when I started the program it says install sd card, well I don't have it so it takes me to another section. Like you said there might be no Thailand map because Mazda doesn't have sd card for Thailand which means why they are going to put Thailand's map into the system. Another thing i really annoyed with is, the seller didn't tell me about this. And when i asked him about the SD card he was like bla bla bla.. couldn't say anything about the card (it was not a language barrier because i can speak thai and esan fluently). Obviously, people are not happy about this and he didn't want to make it clear that there is no sd card for Thailand.
At the moment i bought a android car play USB which is really small and works great. It is a really small box where you connect your phone and then connect the device to your car's USB. It makes mirror and you can do whatever you want with your phone and maps too. mirroring your phone to your screen. its only 680 baht and bought from lazzada. If you want can give you the link here. There are more expensive ones and they are wireless. To be honest, works better than cars navigation plus its free. But again its just... my car has this option and i want to use it thing.
Can you share me the URL?

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SP 2021
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Can you share me the URL?
hi, sure
I don't know why but for some reason I cannot share the link. but I will share you where you can click and download. need to a little bit find out but its easy. choose download for windows on the right side
you can clearly see here it says update map or download map. And this is official thai website. But again, if mazda don't have sd card for Thailand why they still have this download. puzzle. i will get an American map sd card and never used before next month. don't know what will happen... it might put thailand map.. or... just another disappointment from Mazda

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi, sure
I don't know why but for some reason I cannot share the link. but I will share you where you can click and download. need to a little bit find out but its easy. choose download for windows on the right side
you can clearly see here it says update map or download map. And this is official thai website. But again, if mazda don't have sd card for Thailand why they still have this download. puzzle. i will get an American map sd card and never used before next month. don't know what will happen... it might put thailand map.. or... just another disappointment from Mazda

What I mean is the URL for the cable at lazada. ha ha

For CX-30 and Mazda 3 using Mazda connect II, they provide a different program to update the map content. Yes, if you don't have an SD card that contains the map content. the program will not able to recognize the sd card and not be able to update the map. Your URL is using for Mazda connect I which is for the CX-3, CX-5, CX-8, and Mazda 2.

More info I'm searching, only 3 zones Mazda provide the map sd card
  • Mazda Connect 2 BDGF66EZ1A USA / Canada / Mexico 2021
  • Mazda Connect 2 BCNT66EZ1 Taiwan 2021
  • Mazda Connect 2 BDMC66EZ1B Europe 2021

Note: BDGF66EZ1A, BCNT66EZ1, BDMC66EZ1B is a part number. this info from navi-world.com

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 SP 2021
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
What I mean is the URL for the cable at lazada. ha ha

For CX-30 and Mazda 3 using Mazda connect II, they provide a different program to update the map content. Yes, if you don't have an SD card that contains the map content. the program will not able to recognize the sd card and not be able to update the map. Your URL is using for Mazda connect I which is for the CX-3, CX-5, CX-8, and Mazda 2.

More info I'm searching, only 3 zones Mazda provide the map sd card
  • Mazda Connect 2 BDGF66EZ1A USA / Canada / Mexico 2021
  • Mazda Connect 2 BCNT66EZ1 Taiwan 2021
  • Mazda Connect 2 BDMC66EZ1B Europe 2021

Note: BDGF66EZ1A, BCNT66EZ1, BDMC66EZ1B is a part number. this info from navi-world.com
ohhh ok, thanks. Didnt know that. So... no map for Mazda cx30 and thailand then. Sad

·
Registered
2021 Toyota Tacoma
4 Posts
Hello, I can chime on a couple.

I know what you meant with the brakes. I felt that way one time with my car, then I realized the brakes was setup as somewhat of a sporty car. I had a Mercedes suv and a Ford mustang. The brake on the Mazda felt more similar to the Mustang in that the more you press on the brake pedal the harder it will brake. Whereas on my Mercedes SUV, the brake feel are more linear no matter how far you press the pedal.
Sounds like it has traditional hydraulic brakes rather than electronic brakes like some new cars have.
Where the brake pedal is directly actuating the brake master cylinder vs. the brake pedal operating an electronic switch.

·
Registered
Enter your CX30 year, model and engine.
17 Posts
Hi guys,
This is my first post here.

I bought a Mazda CX30 and it's 2 weeks old now and 600km on it.

So far I'm so much enjoying driving it. It's a nice car to drive. But it's 2 weeks already and I have some concerns..

I know Mazda in Thailand is not the same as in Europe or in the USA but have few questions which maybe you guys can help or make me feel better about these:

1) First thing I noticed is brakes. It feels like the car doesn't want to stop. I took the car to the place where I bought it and told them the issue or how I feel about the brakes. He started to drive the car with me next to him and the brakes worked perfectly. Stopped in emergency or else no problem. So I'm kind of ok with this brake feeling but tbh it still feels like the car doesn't want to stop at all and it is giving me the feeling of I will hit without stopping in an emergency. Like I said at the Mazda service he stopped the car without any problem. And he explained to me it's normal for Mazda brakes to act like this but rest assured that it will stop in an emergency. I said ok. So, does this brake thing feeling normal? Does everyone or most of the people have this feeling?
4) I also noticed that the inside of the car is very kind of fragile. I was adding some extra part to the car, and I touched the place under the AC controls, and then scratched it. it was really a soft touch not hard or pushing anything. The same thing happened with the front bumper when I tried to add something extra to the car, a small scratch to the bumper under the number plate. Also another scratch around the roof opener hand. Because sometimes my hand slips and touches the area. is it normal that to get a scratch even from a small touch??

I know it's long to read but I thought it's better to tell all within 1 post. Thank you all of you
That brake feeling is one of the things I like the most. It feels like a single seater.
Interior is incredibly fragile, and I don't understand how that can nearly be considered acceptable in Japan with their standard. But being a rugged SUV (on paper) means it's fine it has its fair share of scratching...

41 - 47 of 47 Posts