Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2020 / AWD / Base
9 Posts
Well, I apologize if I posted the 'wrong' link. What I do know is that I sent that link to the service director. When I brought the car back a few days after delivery because a fob was not working, he told me his tech looked at the link and thought he could get apple CarPlay working on my car.

After 1.5 days I got my car back with both fobs working. I also now have Apple CarPlay where I did not before. Woohoo.

So wrong link or not, it helped my dealer add something to my 2020 base that it didn't originally have. And in the words of Forrest Gump, that's all I have to say about that. :)

I guess I should add that the only reason I posted this is to potentially help others in NA with a base model who may also enjoy Apple Carplay.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Yeah mate, that is why I posted this thread as the starter of this thread to help others :)
And it does work, it is legit.

And as I said your issue with Fob was to do with Connected Services Not the CP/AA Activation as they are two separate things and or issues and really nothing to do with each other.
CSP06 and now including new CPS07 (recall) is for Mazda Connected Services TCU updating below.
MAZDA CONNECTED SERVICES FAQs

All good

21 - 22 of 22 Posts