Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I recently purchased the Mazda CX-30. I'm in love with the car!. I've been using the Mobile Start App to turn on the Engine but for some reason, it won't start the car. The app keeps giving me "Engine start failed" Any suggestion to this situation?

·
Registered
2020 / AWD / Base
31 Posts
Sorry. I meant is the fob in the car. Remote start from the app will not work if the fob is in the car. Just checking the easy stuff first.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry. I meant is the fob in the car. Remote start from the app will not work if the fob is in the car. Just checking the easy stuff first.
I'm sure the fob is not in the car. I'll see if I delete the app and reinstall it that works. it seems like the app and vehicle aren't connecting.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX30 AWD GSL Polymetal Grey
12 Posts
Hi guys,

Does anyone know if the mobile start is available for Canada?

Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
2021 AWD Premium Mica Blue
3 Posts
Hello!

I recently purchased the Mazda CX-30. I'm in love with the car!. I've been using the Mobile Start App to turn on the Engine but for some reason, it won't start the car. The app keeps giving me "Engine start failed" Any suggestion to this situation?
My cx-30 has been sitting for a month and when I tried the remote start, I also got the fail message. The lock and unlock doesn’t work too. I sent an email through the app to Mazda. The reply said it takes 3 or 4 days to respond.
I thought my problem was somehow related to the vehicle being idle for so long. I appreciate this forum and we can let each other know what’s going on. I’ll check back for more info and I will let you know if I hear anything.

·
Registered
2020 / AWD / Base
31 Posts
Same here. Did not work last night but did work today!

Janet65, I forget the time period in the manual, but after several days of inactivity, the app start no longer works. (There is also a time period for my wife's nonMazda car.) I believe it is due to saving the battery charge. Once started in person, it reconnects.

·
Registered
2021 AWD Premium Mica Blue
3 Posts

Janet65, I forget the time period in the manual, but after several days of inactivity, the app start no longer works. (There is also a time period for my wife's nonMazda car.) I believe it is due to saving the battery charge. Once started in person, it reconnects.
Thanks Leroy. I’ll manually start it soon.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello!

I had problems with this and cruise disabled. Reset to factory seemed to work better.

·
Update your profile and enter your Vehicle Details
1 Posts
I have had my 2021 CX-30 for one month now. After working fine for a month, the Mobile Start App is failing to start my car as well. It doesn't sound like anyone has figured out what the deal is. I also will reach out to Mazda. Sounds like something they need to address.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
268 Posts
I have had my 2021 CX-30 for one month now. After working fine for a month, the Mobile Start App is failing to start my car as well. It doesn't sound like anyone has figured out what the deal is. I also will reach out to Mazda. Sounds like something they need to address.
@Newby - welcome to the forum.
It is a forum requirement that you update your profile and post an introduction. It's all explained here.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts