Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not only is the MX-30 Mazda's first all-electric car, but its also one of their most fun to drive vehicles!

"It’s an electric vehicle designed with European customers in mind first and foremost, although it will also be sold in Japan in the second half of this year. Unlike many of its rivals, it’s not built on a dedicated platform, sharing the Skyactiv-Vehicle Architecture with the similarly-sized CX-30 and Mazda3 instead. Interestingly, the reviewer says the MX-30 delivers more driving fun than both ICE-powered models." ~ CS

Mazda MX-30 FULL REVIEW all-new Mazda EV - Autogefühl

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
323 Posts
i like it... but with a range of 124miles max, i think it will flop. with kia getting 200 miles plus and the new vw 1D3 coming out able to do even more miles...the only plus side of the is the small battery is quick to recharge to full, but if your doing that every 100 miles its not for me.
in the video he say 'designed as a second car/ town car... expensive for those uses..

·
Registered
2020, CX-30 Sports Tech SkyActiv-X - Machine Grey
120 Posts
I tend to agree, the CX30 we're getting was to bridge us to an electric car next but looking at the specs and the interior in the preview / press its not for me. As you say that range is a deal killer for that price and, while I get the "recyclability / eco credentials" of the cork etc inside (and its links to Mazdas origins) I dont like the interior at all. :(

Whether it reaches the showroom in that exact trim / spec we'll have to see but I hope its not the only electric / full hybrid or it will be another ICE for me next time

Ed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts