Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there I recently bought the SD card for the Mazda navigation and had a question for anyone who may know.. Is there a way to have the radio show the upcoming Street you are about to pass without having to go into the navigation itself? My Mazda cx-3 had that option, which is quite nice to see the upcoming streets without having to put in an address or go to the navigation.. Thank you all in advance ❤❤

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great question; sorry I do not have an answer. My '17 CX-5 had that feature, and I agree--it's a very handy feature to have. Will monitor here to see if someone has a good answer for us.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great question; sorry I do not have an answer. My '17 CX-5 had that feature, and I agree--it's a very handy feature to have. Will monitor here to see if someone has a good answer for us.
😃☝🏻☝🏼☝🏽☝🏾☝🏿. Thank you I am eagerly waiting.

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Soul Red, 2020 CX-30 AWD Deep Crystal Blue Mica
93 Posts
Hello there I recently bought the SD card for the Mazda navigation and had a question for anyone who may know.. Is there a way to have the radio show the upcoming Street you are about to pass without having to go into the navigation itself? My Mazda cx-3 had that option, which is quite nice to see the upcoming streets without having to put in an address or go to the navigation.. Thank you all in advance ❤❤
i believe they opted for the split screen view to achieve this function, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i believe they opted for the split screen view to achieve this function, but I could be wrong.
Potentially yes, but the Mazda cx-3 and CX-5 showed the upcoming streets even when not in the navigation. I don't know if that account for that new addon 😣

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
406 Posts
No... Unfortunately...one thing we miss

1 - 7 of 7 Posts