Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So twice yesterday, on a 350 mile or so trip, in addition to two "Time for a break" messages, the MRCC canceled out on me twice as well. I'm driving along with the cruise on and I feel the car disengage and the following message pops up on the instrument display: "Mazda radar cruise control canceled." There were no cars or large objects around me, nothing. I tried looking around the Interweb and could find much. The manual was not much help either. The cancellation did not fit any of the criteria other than "There is a problem with the system." Anyone else experience this?

Attachments

·
Registered
CX-30 GT - 2.5 L AWD
67 Posts
I have also experienced it twice. I dismissed it as a glitch due to the fun and the comfort it brings 99.9% of the time?

·
Registered
91 Posts
So twice yesterday, on a 350 mile or so trip, in addition to two "Time for a break" messages, the MRCC canceled out on me twice as well. …
Just out of curiosity, did it self-cancel after the same amount of time each time? (like maybe it times out after an hour or something?)

·
Registered
2020 Preferred Snowflake AWD
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
That's a great question. I'm sure sure, but that's definitely a possibility. Though, if that were the case, I'd think the manual would have called that out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts