Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You may have been following my battery problems with the CX-30 following my washing the car recently. As there had been discussions on the forum about battery drain and taillift issues, I'd been keeping an eye on the Mazda information sites to see if/when my CX-30 would come up.

I've been proactively contacted by the dealer I bought the car from (kudos to them for this!) but even then, the MyMazda app doesn't show me any recalls outstanding, but today I checked the Mazda UK Recall site and this site does. (You need your VIN to check). Mine says I'm due the following updates:

AM006A - Power liftgate concern on CX-30 (DM)
AM005A
AM007A

I suggest all UK owners check this site and see if their CX-30's are listed too.

·
Registered
Mazda CX-30 Skyactiv-X i-Active
8 Posts
I have AM005A and AM006A to be done.
What's the meaning of the AM005A and AM007A?

·
Administrator
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It seems as if AM005A is similar to SSPC5, which is discussed elsewhere on the forum:
  1. Remove the possibility of the climate control system not going to sleep, which could result in battery drain.
  2. Change the programming of the MRCC to make braking and acceleration less jerky
  3. Address the possibility of the Theft deterrent system from activating improperly.
I can't find a reference to AM007A. I'll ask at the dealer.

·
Administrator
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can't find a reference to AM007A. I'll ask at the dealer.
I asked - apparently it's to do with the Bose subwoofer crackling noise issue. I should get the paperwork this evening, so I'll update when I have gone through that.

Reactions: UKCX30SOON

·
Administrator
432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Checked and nothing on mine as of yet (y)
My son checked for his CX-30 and like you he found nothing. Today he has agreed with the dealer the car will be done on the 6th.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts