Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
CX30 GT SPORT. A Road cyclists who drives a CX30 on the odd occasion...
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My lad has had his car done over again by mindless f**king idiots.
Done the full side this time
Why? Just jealous of someone who works hard and treats themselves..
So if you look after your car be aware people are jealous..

Attachments

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
682 Posts
My lad has had his car done over again by mindless f**king idiots.
Done the full side this time
Why? Just jealous of someone who works hard and treats themselves..
So if you look after your car be aware people are jealous..
I am really sorry to see such shit happen.. makes me very angry as I am on the same page with hard working and people need to piss the F off and leave the people alone who work hard for nice things..

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am really sorry to see such shit happen.. makes me very angry as I am on the same page with hard working and people need to piss the F off and leave the people alone who work hard for nice things..
So later today I'm out with my arsenal detailing lotions and DA to work some magic... Hopefully 👍

·
Registered
682 Posts
So later today I'm out with my arsenal detailing lotions and DA to work some magic... Hopefully 👍
Me having professional detailing experience and training I had a very detailed look at your pics in hopes of try and help you with the DA polisher and the area under the door handle is going to need some touching up with paint and a little level once polish to blend it in once the paint is cured but all the others that are what I call white scratches are only Into the clear coat and I would start with a level two as they look like that they are just starting to get into the first coat of paint and then follow with a level one to smooth it out . I hope I can help you out ☺

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Me having professional detailing experience and training I had a very detailed look at your pics in hopes of try and help you with the DA polisher and the area under the door handle is going to need some touching up with paint and a little level once polish to blend it in once the paint is cured but all the others that are what I call white scratches are only Into the clear coat and I would start with a level two as they look like that they are just starting to get into the first coat of paint and then follow with a level one to smooth it out . I hope I can help you out ☺
Cheers.. did similar when it was keyed earlier in the year.. that was just around the door handle... I haven't seen the damage yet.. he's just sent the pictures over...

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
268 Posts
That's bloody annoying and no mistake. Can he install CCTV at all - or is he parking in the street?

I had my BMW scratched and kicked by two youths one night outside my old house. Taught me to update my CCTV camera if nothing else ...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's bloody annoying and no mistake. Can he install CCTV at all - or is he parking in the street?

I had my BMW scratched and kicked by two youths one night outside my old house. Taught me to update my CCTV camera if nothing else ...
View attachment 1289
He was at his girl friends, parked on the street, it was keyed about a year ago , so i think someone is pissed off hes parking in there spot..

ive had a go at machine polishing out but it needs paint repair as all the scratches are deep, they have done the drivers side front and rear door and rear arch also the passenger doors......with it being soul red,a nightmare to repair- its a complete side respray and an isolated repair on the passenger doors...
at the moment he's thinking px it as it is and buy a 5-6yr old runner.

·
Administrator
2020 CX-30 Skyactiv-X MHEV GT Sport Tech
268 Posts
He was at his girl friends, parked on the street, it was keyed about a year ago , so i think someone is pissed off hes parking in there spot..

ive had a go at machine polishing out but it needs paint repair as all the scratches are deep, they have done the drivers side front and rear door and rear arch also the passenger doors......with it being soul red,a nightmare to repair- its a complete side respray and an isolated repair on the passenger doors...
at the moment he's thinking px it as it is and buy a 5-6yr old runner.
Such a shame that these selfish idiots can spoil things for everyone. Hope he gets something worth driving - there are some decent cars around at that age. Good luck.

·
Registered
Mazda CX30 GT Sport Tech Skyactive X Auto Deep Crystal Blue
58 Posts
Very sorry to read of your experience Steve, there are some scum roaming about these days and it seems to be getting worse at the moment. I had my CX5 in Soul Red scratched and my insurers suggested a mobile repair man, who after 4 attempts to blend in the colour, gave up and suggested a full side paint. The body shop did a reasonable job but I could still see the difference. I also had problems touching up stone chips, could never get the paint to match.

When I purchased my CX30, I really liked the new version of Soul Red, but comments about paint matching put me off.

Let us know how you get on and I hope the culprits are brought to task.

·
Registered
GT Sport Tech - driven by the wife
66 Posts
That’s shocking and he’ll be very upset. The inconvenience and cost will be stressful. I hope it’s smoothly sorted out for him.
Peter

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the replies... Been round a few places and it's a 50% respray.. both sides.. at the moment he's thrown the towel in and said he's selling it.. it's the second time this has happened...and feels like it's time to move on..🤬 .. we'll see how he feels tomorrow 🥴

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the replies... Been round a few places and it's a 50% respray.. both sides.. at the moment he's thrown the towel in and said he's selling it.. it's the second time this has happened...and feels like it's time to move on..🤬 .. we'll see how he feels tomorrow 🥴
Just spit-balling it from across the pond (Durham, North Carolina)... I understand the issue of violation of property. Been there, done that. Why not keep the key'ed door it as-is and see what happens? Encourage neighbors to do likewise? Driving around announces the issue for all to see, but does not influence the driving dynamics of the battle-scarred CX-30. Maybe if your enough of your local police (constabulary?) take note, they'll get on the stick!. PS Not in any way meant to demean the heartbreak over the discovery of vandalism....

·
Registered
64 Posts
If you’ve got a dashcam and the car’s in regular daily use, then leave it running 24/7.
If you can give the police something to work with then they’re more likely to take a bit of interest, rather than just ‘giving you a crime number and that’s it, job done’.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Has your son considered getting a new girlfriend or getting this one to move to a more friendly neighbourhood, to a house with a big drive?;)

·
Registered
682 Posts
It has been mentioned 😂😂

But love is blind 🙄
I have come across motion detecton HD dash cams that turn with motion while the vehicle is off because few years ago I had a 2012 Nissan Sentra rally edition with 200 HP and it cost me a heafty dollar at that time ... I had some ass hat Kay the entire drivers from front quarter wheel panel right to the trunk.. I caught them on dash cam . Funny thing they went to my gym when I used to be a competitive bodybuilder and would travel for competition's and so I had the cop's charge him and plus my insurance company went after him for the 2500 in damage to repaint the entire side in a legal battle which they got their money. Never saw her m at my gym again after that shit lol ass ***e

·
Registered
213 Posts
I have come across motion detecton HD dash cams that turn with motion while the vehicle is off because few years ago I had a 2012 Nissan Sentra rally edition with 200 HP and it cost me a heafty dollar at that time ... I had some ass hat Kay the entire drivers from front quarter wheel panel right to the trunk.. I caught them on dash cam . Funny thing they went to my gym when I used to be a competitive bodybuilder and would travel for competition's and so I had the cop's charge him and plus my insurance company went after him for the 2500 in damage to repaint the entire side in a legal battle which they got their money. Never saw her m at my gym again after that shit lol ass ***e
Have any pictures from the day? I'd like to see what one looks like but can't find a pic of one.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Have any pictures from the day? I'd like to see what one looks like but can't find a pic of one.
Sadly this is the only pic iv got .. and back in the day just like my CX 30 profile says I used to rally race on a track 😁 and so hence why I have a need for speed and want the CX 30 turbo for my lease upgrade come 2023 February and Amway the color I had on my sentra was a exstra option and it was called Kona bean and no it's not black but a dark brown and they had a hell of a time at the Nissan body shop to match it.

I did allot of de branding of the type R as I wanted it to look like a sleeper car 🤣 but it was far from that lol.
But you can see the spoiler on the back that was stock and and that that they me I worked at the Nissan dealership 😜

1 - 20 of 25 Posts