Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I have a 2020 Mazda CX-30 in Soul Red. I dinged up my mirror cover and would like to replace this as the mirror itself is okay (just the cover is scratched.) I'm unable to locate one in Soul Red color, but did for the 2020 Mazda 3 and the 2020 Mazda CX-5. Are these parts interchangeable? They appear to look the same. Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
678 Posts
Useually the mirror cap cover comes unpainted and would need to have a body shop paint it for you and just like the bumper cover on the front is the same deal.. will cost you a couple hundred about to have the body shop do the paint match and then paint it.. that red comlour is a really hard one to match.. just a heads up. hope this helps you.. dealership should be able to order the mirror cap.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi All,

I have a 2020 Mazda CX-30 in Soul Red. I dinged up my mirror cover and would like to replace this as the mirror itself is okay (just the cover is scratched.) I'm unable to locate one in Soul Red color, but did for the 2020 Mazda 3 and the 2020 Mazda CX-5. Are these parts interchangeable? They appear to look the same. Thanks for the help!
Can you compare part numbers?

A bit OT, I have been looking for an online source for Mazda parts available in the States, it is like Mazda wants to force you to your dealer.

·
Registered
AWD 2020 GT CX-30 ceramic coated
678 Posts
Can you compare part numbers?

A bit OT, I have been looking for an online source for Mazda parts available in the States, it is like Mazda wants to force you to your dealer.
Hmm is have to go to the dealership and ask for a part number from a vehicle diagram schematic.. I'm headed there Friday for a appointment and if you like I can see about getting a part number.. is it for passenger side or drivers?

·
Registered
2021 Mazda CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus, Deep Crystal Blue Mica
15 Posts
Hi All,

There are some aftermarket CX-30 sideview mirror covers made from carbon fiber. If you like the look, that would be a less expensive solution.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts