Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

Most reliable new cars

7K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  etcsthorne 
#1 ·
from Consumer Reports from surveys of over 390,000 owners.

See less See more
#2 ·
My CX30 is over a week old so it's too early to tell. But can confirm that my previous car, mini cooper was a horrible experience. Car drove wonderfully, but was super expensive to run for a car that costs the same as the Mazda.

My 2010 Mazda 3 served me well for 6 years without any faults. I wished I had kept it instead of getting the mini.

#3 ·
Mazda at the top is no big surprise. Beyond a few initial issues that were resolved, my Mazdas have been trouble free.

The interesting thing is that MINI is 23 dropping 13. That means just last year MINI was number 10. Wa-hoo. Good to hear that MINI solved their reliability problems even if just for one year.

#5 ·
I was a sucker with a 2017 model Nissan Rouge sport .. biggest vehicle regret purchase ever! But here I am today .. much much better on the first year of having the CX 30 thus far 😊 I was jaw dropped at all the warranty work on the Nissan.. not even small stuff .. front struts for one at 18,000 km and the list goes on.

#11 ·
Mazda is king, that's true. Now, if Mazda could just not put crap brakes on any car they make....that would be great. Mine have been grinding and droning since new.....and I'm at 2000 miles now still fighting with Mazda.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.