Mazda CX‌-30 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 Deep Crystal Blue Mica - Premium
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,
I'm currently in the process of moving up from a Black 2017 CX-3 Touring. With the Bose audio & the sunroof. To a fully loaded 2020 CX-30 Premium in Deep Crystal Blue Mica. With the white leather interior. The dealer should be calling me today to place the order to get the car. I am excited, though I just wish it came with better rims. I was able to get my payments to $441.00 a month for 72 months. How much is everyone else's car payments?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Soul Red, 2020 CX-30 AWD Deep Crystal Blue Mica
93 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! Great color choices. I have the same color combo.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Woohoo thank you. I feel like it's a subtle difference between the black and certain light appeared black. But also had that nice shimmer of Deep Blue. Do you feel the same way after owning it?

·
Registered
2020 CX-30 AWD Soul Red, 2020 CX-30 AWD Deep Crystal Blue Mica
93 Posts
I originally purchased the Soul Red cuz I needed to replace my 2000 CRV. After driving it for a week my wife said she wanted to replace her 2003 Accord. We both loved the red, and there wasn’t anything else out there we enjoyed as much as the 30 when looking at car we had on our list. So I said you take the red and I’ll get the blue. We went back and picked out the blue with white and blue interior. They had a black interior but the white stood out. In a lot of ways I like the blue over the red.

where are you located?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well that's good to hear. And I felt the same way about the white interior just added that extra premium. && I am from Buffalo NewYork. United States

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dealership just called me and said they no longer can no longer find a deep crystal blue with the white leather. They may have the machine gray with white leather they're calling me back. Anyone have any experience with that color? I don't want red as it shows too much of the plastic cladding.

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT
6 Posts
The dealership just called me and said they no longer can no longer find a deep crystal blue with the white leather. They may have the machine gray with white leather they're calling me back. Anyone have any experience with that color? I don't want red as it shows too much of the plastic cladding.
I just got a Deep Crystal Blue GT with white leather here in Canada about a week ago. It was the last one in the country!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you everyone. I ended up going with the Deep crystal blue with the black interior. The only option with white was the soul red. I think the black will still compliment the car nicely. And the reason I moved from a cx-3 I needed something larger and my Mazda cx-3 had issues and is out of warranty did not feel safe driving it across the country if I had to. So I moved to something newer and more reliable & ofcourse bigger.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Finally picked it up. There is a scratch on the door & have to bring it to the dealership to look at.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There is a scratch on the door I found. The dealership told me to bring it in Thursday to look at it 😞

·
Registered
2020 Mazda CX-30 GT AWD - Soul Red Crystal
134 Posts
Wow that colour shows everything.
please update us on the scratch.
mine came with a scratch on the door too but it is small, the size of a grain of rice.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Update on the scratches the dealer tried to fix it. And now I have all these scratches and swirl marks. I threw a fit and they said well these scratches would have happened eventually. They are going to order new pieces I was not having it! They used an abrasive rubbing compound....

·
Registered
Skyactive X, Tech Pack, AWD - Machine Grey
5 Posts
That´s awful! They absolutely destroyed it. I would have gone mental..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts